xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tt3

Parked Domain Probs

Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more than ( 0 ) parked domains!I keep on getting the above error message when I try to add a parked domain! Any ideas?

Edited by tt3 (see edit history)

thios error must also go along with the other peopole who are getting unlimited access to many of the things, the best thing that you can do is support a ticket with http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and tell them about it then they should be able to reset it so you get limited parked domains now, you should get 9 of them, umm...what does your General Account Information say you have?

thios error must also go along with the other peopole who are getting unlimited access to many of the things, the best thing that you can do is support a ticket with http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and tell them about it then they should be able to reset it so you get limited parked domains now, you should get 9 of them, umm...what does your General Account Information say you have?

It says that everything is unlimited, but yet I cannot even add 1 parked domain!

I would hope that 21hours and above isn't standard...

Cpanel is still acting up, and I still cannot add any parked domains!

EDIT 24 hours! When your site can no longer be accessed easily, 24 hours is a long time to wait! Is there no-one at Xisto headquarters? And the unlimited bug in the cpanel has been like that for days!

Edited by tt3 (see edit history)

Did they ever fix yours yet? Mine i asked and the same day the set mine to 99.

BooZker and others (for future references)...Take a look at the poster's group. This member is no longer hosting with Xisto. Therefore, it is requested that you do not revive old topics that is currently irrelevant with Hosting Group members.Topic is closed.