xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaineFishing45

Newest Sig... I have sorta improved....lol

Ok most people should say if you saw my last "sig". Or not even a signature since I spelled board wrong... :( (boad). But this is my latest creation for a friend of mine. His quote is "Biscuit" so ya know.

Can anyone help me by suggestion effects and stuff, I can add or enhance the sigs? Thanks, any feedback is nice. :(

1) Posted Image

2) Posted Image

3) I want to use this in another sig... Posted Image

4) Posted Image

Out of all of them, number 4 is the best one. But, all sigs could use a border. I would recommend downloading more fonts. The font choice in number 1 could be better. I would also recommend looking at some tutorials, whether on this site, or somewhere else. Also, downloading some brushes from DeviantArt.

Good Job! I like the text in number 4 as it stands out with the background, and the picture in number one, maybe you should enlarge the picture abit more if you are going to use that size. I agree with truefusion you do need some more fonts, maybe go for a graffiti like font when you make a sig out of number 3 that way it will look awesome. But good work your best is 4