xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Shark Tale ? Woopee

Hey hey hey anyone seen it ??? It is REALLY REALLY REALLY good......ist it ?? YES........It's excellent..................................................................working at the car wash ...YEAH

I want to see this movie. :) But i dind't got the chance. I'v heard it is preaty good. I like this animated comedy, makes me laught for days :D I meen last movie like this that i'v seen was Shrek 2. And the donkey in the carige, when they all go to see her parents is fo funny that even now i can remember and laugh :DOn averege fro 1 to 5 what grade wold you give it ?

I still havn't seen it! It hasn't come out here yet, the preview looked unbelievable though. I thoroughly enjoyed nemo and could use another chuckle under the sea. Do any famous actors do voices and who produced the movie? It's not disney is it?

It's not disney it's pixer...and if you loved finding nemo YES you would definately LOVE this!!!You have probably seen the film once I post this lmao it's a bit late...Well Angelina Jolie or how ever you spell her name is in it so is Will Smith and Renee Zelwiger...sorry I am bad with spelling names....Oh so is Jack Black LMAo...You would NEVER guess who he voices for!!!

hmm ...i've just seen this movie .. i think that finding nemo was much better ..and this is a quite nice movie i think .. but not my cup of tea ...the one sat behind me kept laughing like horse ... :) even that's not a funny scene

Lmao...I like Monsters Inc more lmao....I was cracking up because of my friend ... she was laughing at another friend who was laughing her head off at nothing...But there were mainly 3 year olds there anyways ... they just laugh at anything

I haven't seen it yet, I don't really want to. Dreamworks animated movies don't seem as good as Pixar (although Shrek 2 was pretty good). Dreamworks seems to be advocating putting in a bunch of famous voices to get more people to see it, but Pixar has a stand alone story. Don't get me wrong, maybe it's a good movie, just...I dunno. I'm bad at critisism description things (if that makes any sense lol).

Oooo The incredibles are out...I was going to watch it with my friends but I had a lie in :(Anyone seen that ? My mates said it was kind of crap and there were only SOME funny bits... I thouht I looked quite good...in the trailers