xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Smith

My Journal About Me

March 16, 2006I joined Xisto.com and it's soooo much fun. I just made a clan site for runescape on here. It's called $$$Clan of Honor$$$. It's an awsome clan. I don't know what else has been going on around here. But I think I'm doing pretty good. It's 8:45 P.M. my time. I don't have school all this week because I just got done with confrences. My grades are pretty good. I only have one "F" and that's science. My science teacher is funny though. I don't know whats left to say. It's very cold where I live. burrrr. it's like 30 mph wind and it's 20 degrees out. Just what I need to lift up my day lol.

March 16, 2006 I joined Xisto.com and it's soooo much fun. I just made a clan site for runescape on here. It's called $$$Clan of Honor$$$. It's an awsome clan. I don't know what else has been going on around here. But I think I'm doing pretty good. It's 8:45 P.M. my time. I don't have school all this week because I just got done with confrences. My grades are pretty good. I only have one "F" and that's science. My science teacher is funny though. I don't know whats left to say. It's very cold where I live. burrrr. it's like 30 mph wind and it's 20 degrees out. Just what I need to lift up my day lol.

Welcome Brandon from one of the elders on Trap 17. Sounds like u r a gamer. I am a graphics designer. You mention that it is cold where you are, and where is that? I am in Michigan, USA. I got a D once in chemistry ugh. It is no fun when you get low grades like that. I wish you better luck and discipline in the future. You should apply yourself as much to schooling as you do to gaming? :(

Hi Brandon, and welcome to the T17 community. Ah...school grades. Takes me back a long time ago. My weakest subject was science in grade/high school as well.Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay and we hope to see more of you on the boards! Happy posting!

Hello Brandon. Welcome to T17. It is a good place to get a host. But not just that. I am 99% new and it is already to me a great community. If you are requestion for a host I wish you luck lol.