xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Coke Music Does Any One Play On It ?

Is there any one out there that play Coke Music it is an online game...

You may use to play on it when you was younger....if you do and still have furni and you don't want them...give me!

Anyways I just wanted to know if any one plays coke music and would like to join the rejected records.....there are still spaces for owners and co owner and a deejay.....

For all you peopel who do not know what I am talking about http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It's pretty addictive....Other peopel may find this game sad but I quite like it

LMoa what do you mean ????? Do you play on cokemusic ???? If you do whats your username thingy ????

What? Sims ?? Hey NO lmao!

It's just this massive chat system where you can buy and sell furniture...sounds pretty gay but it's actually quite cool... You get to make music and play it and other people can vote...If you get like LOADS of votes you might be on this like chart ...if you are on there for a week then you might get gold records and stuff....
You know ??

Anyways check it out http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It's for US Residents only...but hey who cares...and you need to put an american post code...if you want to sign up so just put 10001 if you don't live in US. <_<

Oh yeah and how do you get thouse ugly marquee thingys of games off your avvvy ?? It's getting on me nerves

rofl, good times with that game, I got banned because I harass too much ;P. I love harassing people on the internet, they get so angry. I'd give everyone a thumbs down to piss them off and they'd start to call me names and after that I did some bad things that got me banned.

Lmao.....I harass people ... they get annoyed by me swearing at all of them without it going 'blah' and I just call them all weird thigns like granny *BLEEP* licker and wind people up....plus I think I am leet....have not been on it for time now... getting board of it.