xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Smith

Clan Of Honor Runescape Clan

Hello. My user on runescape is Spy 20 20. I would like to have my clan posted on this forum. I would be updating this clan everyday with new stuff! I hope you would be wanting to join this clan because as you will see later when you join mostly what we do is have fun. This is a non-member clan. You also get paid really good in this. There will be a forum to sign up for. I will paste that on a word document because I won't be recruiting right a way because I will be busy designing this clan. By the way when you get to the high ranks you can get up to 28k a day!

-Thanks,
Spy 20 20

Table of Contents
1.0 - About Clan
1.1 - What kind of Clan
1.2 - What you do in Clan
1.3 - Jobs in Clan
1.4 - Meeting Times
1.5 - Clan Rules
1.6 - Clan Pledge
1.7 - Clan Requierments
1.8 - Clan Members
1.9 - Sign-up Page
2.0 - Conclusion

1.0 - About Clan

This clan is a fun one. You can get paid for just doing nothing. The point is your on the clan and it would be my job to pay you for being on my clan each day. We hired great people. But one day I hired this person and I told him just to help recruit people. He totaly made them go to another clan left only one person. Which is 2nd in command. He's been so far trustworthy. So when you guys sign up I would have a small meeting one on one to see if your ready to be in this clan

1.1 - What kind of Clan

This a clan for fun and for honor. We fight to be the best. But to keep our strength we have fun. About 70% of the time were having drop partys having fun. 10% of the time we are having meetings. 20% of the time we are having a clan battle

1.2 - What you do in Clan

Here are some things that you would be doing in clan. Having party's, going in wild having fun, and other stuff. Soon I will be adding a post for what to do in Clan and all members of clan can help to think of what to do (non-member wise).

1.3 - Jobs in Clan

Commander Spy 20 20 30kCommanding Officer 1 28k
Commanding Officer 2 23k
Commanding Officer 3 20k
Sargent Class 1 17k
Sargent Class 2 15k
Sargent Class 3 14k
Sargent Class 4 12k
Sargent Class 5 10k
Commanding Soldier 1 8k
Commanding Soldier 2 7k
Commanding Soldier 3 5k
Commanding Soldier 4 3k
Commanding Soldier 5 1k
Soldier 1 700 gp
Soldier 1 700 gp
Soldier 1 700 gp
Soldier 1 700 gp
Soldier 1 700 gp
Soldier 2 500 gp
Soldier 2 500 gp
Soldier 2 500 gp
Soldier 3 300 gp
Soldier 3 300 gp
Soldier 3 300 gp
Soldier 3 300 gp
Soldier 3 300 gp
Soldier 3 300 gp
Soldier 3 300 gp
Soldier 3 300 gp
Soldier 4 100 gp
Soldier 4 100 gp
Soldier 4 100 gp
Soldier 4 100 gp
Soldier 4 100 gp
Soldier 4 100 gp
Soldier 4 100 gp
Soldier 4 100 gp
Soldier 5 50 gp
Soldier 5 50 gp
Soldier 5 50 gp
Soldier 5 50 gp
Soldier 5 50 gp
Soldier 5 50 gp
Soldier 5 50 gp
Soldier 5 50 gp
Soldier 5 50 gp
Soldier 5 50 gp
Soldier 5 50 gp
Soldier 5 50 gp
Soldier 5 50 gp

1.4 - Meeting Times

Here are the times of the meetings plus what we will be doing for this week

3-16-06
Thursday - Recruit

3-17-06
Friday - Recruit

3-18-06
Saturday - Recruit

3-19-06
Sunday - Recruit

1.5 - Clan Rules

1) Follow Commanders rules (Spy 20 20)

2) Don't make fun of people

3) Be kind, respectful, and responsible

Note: If you follow rules for like a few weeks you can get promoted!

1.6 - Clan Pledge

We are a clan
A clan of Honor
We fight for victory
We have fun for happiness
May the Gods of runescape
Grant us the power
To be the best Clan there can be

1.7 - Clan Requierments

What you need is to be a good clan leader. And to be the best mature person you can be. That's the only requirements. By the way you need at least 40+ combat.

1.8 - Clan Members

Spy 20 20

1.9 - Sign-up Page

Below is what you need to copy and paste then fill in the questions

Copy and paste below

Account Name:Combat Level:
Total Level:
Attack:
Strength:
Defense:
Hitpoints:
Magic:
Range:
Woodcutting:
Firemaking:
Fishing:
Mining:
Smithing:
Crafting:
Runecrafting:
Cooking:

2.0 - Conclusion

I hope you had a chance now to get to know my clan. I hope you decide to join this cool clan. My goal is to be the best and to have the most fun there could be.

-Thank you for letting me use your time

-Spy 20 20

NOTE: You may now post on here. Thanks again for letting me use your time. And if you can please "bump" this every now and then to keep this on the first page. Thanks!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please use QUOTE tag when listing items. Topic title should be without too many symbols.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

i had a charachter on runescape that was a fairly high level but then i forgot the name of my charachter i have a new one but havent done much i know some one that would like to be in your clan you can talk to him hes spicemaster he has several friends that would like to join to :(

So would he be logged on right now?

probobly tell him that dustin schlatter got him in k he mite not realize who you are at first

do you have yim or aim

do you have an email address?

so your emails on a mortgage companys site :'(

so your email is hosted by a mortgage company :*(

People if you have any questions or comments please e-mail me at Dragon42792@wmconnect.com and I will reply to you as soon as possible.If any of you need to join now is the time to join.Updates for the month of March-New Jobs-New meeting times-New things to do

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Refrain from double, triple posting. You can edit your own post. Merging.

Ok, Tommarow morning I am going to add a lot of stuff. First of all I am going to add more rules to the rule page. Then I got more members for my clan so I am going to add them on the list on the jobs. So far I got 2 more members to add to my list.If anyone here is playing runescape and not in a clan then this is a clan for you. It's kind of like a party fun place. You can get up to 28k a day for having partys and talking!!! So join now before it gets full! And again if you have any questions or comments e-mail me at Dragon42792@wmconnect.com

Edited by Brandon Smith (see edit history)

Account Name: pipa 4Combat Level: 60Total Level: 730Attack: u can look on high scoresStrength:u can look on high scoresDefense:u can look on high scoresHitpoints:u can look on high scoresMagic: 55Range:u can look on high scoresWoodcutting: 84Firemaking:u can look on high scoresFishing:u can look on high scoresMining: 61Smithing:u can look on high scoresCrafting:u can look on high scoresRunecrafting: 41Cooking:u can look on high scorespm me if i can join or e-mail at drumin_jake@hotmail.com

Account Name:karvapallo99Combat Level:80
Total Level:980 approx
Attack:62
Strength:73
Defense:58
Hitpoints:69
Magic:55
Range:60
Woodcutting:73
Firemaking:low
Fishing:59
Mining:52
Smithing:43
Crafting:41
Runecrafting:16
Cooking:59

sorry but i dont really know how to use this site....add me on runescape and talk to me.....i will join your clan
max hit is 24 in a free world with a r2h

Account Name:OnlystrengthCombat Level:Total Level:Attack:50Strength:61Defense:low like 15Hitpoints:53Magic:26Range:Woodcutting:Firemaking:Fishing:Mining:Smithing:Crafting:Runecrafting:Cooking:20 somethingthe stats i posted are the only ones worth mentioning ive been playing runescape for awhile now ive never joined a good clan only ones that lasted 4 like 2 days they sucked im lookin 4 one thats going to last im willing to put the clan before all else so Email me at Rmarc15@wmconnect.com and ill get back to you i would email you but im in school right now