xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Blaz05

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000C02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
_ __________________________________________________________________________ _
Release.Date: 2/23/06 Protection: Securom
Release.Size: 5 CD'sGame.Type Sport
Discription:
No levels. No load times. Just never-ending action that doesn't stop until you leave the game! Tony Hawk's American Wasteland gives you -
for the first time ever in a Tony Hawk game - the freedom to skate or bike, throughout a rich, expansive open environment. Once you arrive in Los Angeles,
the vast city that gave birth to skate culture, the sky's the limit as you progress through the Wasteland story and choose missions that will have you
immersed in the action without ever skating the same line twice!
Features:
* Freedom to Ride Forever: No load times. No level-based gameplay. In American Wasteland you travel throughout the vast urban terrain of Los Angeles including:
Hollywood, East L.A. and other landmark areas without restrictions or repetition.
* Ultimate Player Control: More tricks and expanded controls than ever before! New on the board tricks include the Bert slides, Natas spins handstands,
and one-footed grinds and manuals. New off the board tricks include wall runs, wall flips, and charged jumps.
* Choose board or Bike: For the first time, you can choose to ride BMX bikes throughout the entire game, with all-new physics, a BMX-specific control system and several BMX-specific goals.
* Customize Like Crazy: Enter and explore dozens of shops in-game to customize your gear and your look! Check out skate shops, barbershops, tattoo parlors,
and clothing stores as you accomplish goals and earn cash.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Post is a quote from
https://www.amazon.co.uk/275-8367875-3650523?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
warning issued. Also converted img to url for the benefit of our dialup users.

Do you have it?
I don't have it jet, but my friends are saying, did it is another piece of *BLEEP*. I had Tony Hawks Underground, but it wasn't good game. The best Tony Hawk game is Tony Hawk's Pro skater 3.

Notice from jlhaslip:

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000C02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

_ __________________________________________________________________________ _

Release.Date: 2/23/06 Protection: Securom

Release.Size: 5 CD'sGame.Type Sport

Discription:

No levels. No load times. Just never-ending action that doesn't stop until you leave the game! Tony Hawk's American Wasteland gives you -

for the first time ever in a Tony Hawk game - the freedom to skate or bike, throughout a rich, expansive open environment. Once you arrive in Los Angeles,

the vast city that gave birth to skate culture, the sky's the limit as you progress through the Wasteland story and choose missions that will have you

immersed in the action without ever skating the same line twice!

Features:

* Freedom to Ride Forever: No load times. No level-based gameplay. In American Wasteland you travel throughout the vast urban terrain of Los Angeles including:

Hollywood, East L.A. and other landmark areas without restrictions or repetition.

* Ultimate Player Control: More tricks and expanded controls than ever before! New on the board tricks include the Bert slides, Natas spins handstands,

and one-footed grinds and manuals. New off the board tricks include wall runs, wall flips, and charged jumps.

* Choose board or Bike: For the first time, you can choose to ride BMX bikes throughout the entire game, with all-new physics, a BMX-specific control system and several BMX-specific goals.

* Customize Like Crazy: Enter and explore dozens of shops in-game to customize your gear and your look! Check out skate shops, barbershops, tattoo parlors,

and clothing stores as you accomplish goals and earn cash.

Do you have it?

I don't have it jet, but my friends are saying, did it is another piece of *BLEEP*. I had Tony Hawks Underground, but it wasn't good game. The best Tony Hawk game is Tony Hawk's Pro skater 3.

I have Tony Hawk 3, Underground, and Underground 2. I like all the Tony Hawk games. While I don't own American Wasteland, I've played it before. It was pretty good, but I like THUG2 better.THUG2- 9.75/10 from Game InformerTHAW- 8.25/10 from Game Informer

the tony hawk games are normally very good. I like them becuase each game has differnt parks and becomes more advanced. Each game is very differnt. They also take alot of time to finish. So it isnt one of those games you get and your done in a few hours. Thats what i like about the series.

Most of Tony Hawk games are fun to play for a few hours. But after a while, it just gets boring. Not to mention how the games of the series seem to get worst as the series move on. But one thing that I really like about this game is how easy the controls are. And how the controls seem to be the same in each game of the series. However, some of the obstacles are too hard to get past, I'm not saying that they are impossible, but sometimes jumping from one place to another is really really hard. It took me sometimes hours to just past one level