xisto Community
first kart 6

Best Racing Game Poll what is the best racing game uve played

Racing games for PC  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My fellow race lovers...if u havnt played the game Nascar Racing 2003 Season for the PC....u havnt lived life yet...this has to be 1 of the most realistic racing games that I have ever played....they have real race series...and race teams...only 1 problem...they dont sell in stores any longer...u will have to search for them online and they are only about $5.00

Well I personally have only played Need For Speed Underground for PC. When I tried playing the Nascar Sim game I got a bit of lag because of my graphics card so I never really got to test it. I did love NFSU though. Lots of stuff to do and lots of custimizations. It was a very nice game, with some ok graphics.

Need for Speed UG is pretty good, and definitely revamped the series. I used to play the original occasionally too, which was decent for its time. I was finding stuff like Hot Persuit kinda crappy though...Burnout is just awesome though - all the way through they've improved on the series, and Revenge is just sweet.

I hadve been playing Need For Speed for a long time and i am sure about that there is no comparison for this marvolous racong game. Simply it is the best of the racing games of all the times . I love NFS.

need for speed is god but simulation is not real and that is thing that i don't like if they improve that segment NFS will be the best racing game ever

Like I said before I haven't really tried the Nascar games but I really enjoy Gran Turismo 4. I think that is the best racing game there is. Real cars, awesome graphics, and is really fun. I love how you can buy all the cars in the world and upgrade them. I think it is probably the best out there.

Gran Turismo 3 !!!! I am not a huge fan of Nascar Racing video games, but I do play them. I find them a little boring. Gran Turismo is just great. You won't understand until you play. GT4 is good too.