xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
IsEeK

Psp And Nintendo Ds information

I feel the PSP will be about 3 times better than the DS. PSP has wireless lan, as does DS. PSP has wireless internet, DS does NOT. PSP can play psp games, movies, mp3, DS can play older Gameboy games. DS has a second (almost useless) screen, while the PSP has long, good size screen. DS has a longer battery life. PSP has the screen centered with a 'proper setup of buttons', DS does not.

My vote, and Money will go to the PSP

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The PSP can play PSP games? wow thanks man, i had no clue it had that capability... haha just kiddin man, u should edit that out of your post cause thats kind of a...given. I think like i stated in another post that the DS is already a flop because it lacks an analog stick and uses a d-pad also it lacks c-buttons (not saying it needs them) it would be cool if it was just like the n64 but handheld, i'd love to play goldeneye 007 with friends on the road or wherever :D:D , also the extra screen i guess will make itself uself in maos and such like stated above, but we will have to see how it turns out, honestly i think nintendo will be better because well it has more better platformers which ar commonly played on a handheld and because its nintendo all the kids will get them so it should be a fair fight.