xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonorama

How Long Does It Take To Get Unsuspended? suspended since last friday morning

Well, I needed to make my payments, I didn't know i was asked to do something else in the PayPal site, so, when i got back from Mexico City today, i found out that my site ( http://www.sonorama.net/ ) was suspended since last friday morning... (that, at least, was what some readers emailed me)... anyway, i just made the new payments and would love to know when it gets unsuspended?

BTW, I'd like to recommend you go visit my site :(

Cheers!!! :(

Hi,We are sorry for your account suspension. We usually do not suspend sites unless there is a long delay in billing or major load usage by a particular site.In your case, We had 2 invoices which were pending. And soon after the third invoice was about to generate. Its only because of that, the billing team suspended your account. We also sent you repeated emails with the invoice payment links, but I guess there must be a delay or may be you misunderstood those emails with just automated payment alerts.I still regret for your suspension of your web hosting account but now that the payments have been recieved, your account has been unsuspended.I also recommend that you remove all those subscriptions with paypal for Xisto Corporation and just make the next payment in time manually as soon as you recieve your invoice. This will make sure that the recurring payments reach timely and there is no problem henceforth with respect to Billing. :(