xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Fly A Helicopter And See How Far Can You Get. Good luck, Youll need it.

I've posted these games before in other message boards. And I thought they would fit in right here. Some of these games are always alot fun and a little addicting some of them. And I have made some pretty good scores that are pretty tough to beat and I welcome anyone who can beat my old scores or surpass them. And in this first game. It's called "Fly a Helicopter and see how far can you get? And to control the Helicopter you need fast reflexes. Because in order to keep the helicopter from crashing into the many obstacles you have to constantly click the mouse at the right second to dodge all the very, very difficult obstacles that will be coming at you very quickly. This game is not at all as easy as it looks.

<-----You just click on this link and test youself.

And remember it's not easy at all. But it's also very addicting. You could spend along time on here trying to beat my old and unbeaten score. My old score I am welcoming everyone to try and beat is 3923. And good luck this one is not easy at all. :(

Edited by Dark God (see edit history)