xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
masterGOD_H

Runescape money and tip or help

if you need help on runescape im your man my accout is master_h i can get you 5000 coins easy if you need aromr i can make iorn full and you to steel long sword so give me a call if you need help on quest i can help i can give you some web site that help

Edited by masterGOD_H (see edit history)

I don't like Runescape. It's booring. If you want free MMORPG then play Kal Online. It's 100 times better than Runescape. But my friends like Runescape. I don't know why. I've try it once.

ack man, runescape is oldm the grahics horrible, gameplay repetitive and overall a horrible free game. (No offense to people who like it :( ) PLay wolfenstien, even that's better and it's free :(

i can give you some web site that help

runehq.com is the only website i have needed to get through any runescape quests...don't think anyone will need any others
Ill help anyone do anything really e.g. smelt/smithe up to level mihril full helms, craft up to ruby necklaces/diamond rings etc.

my runescape name is eatsanjit, PM me if u need help

Yeah, thanks man. Im level 93 (moncur18) with whip and dds, on tobias0009 (level 74) i have full dragon. If you want we can meet up some time...-tobias0009 / moncur18

Money making

Runescape

I am quite a low lvl in combat and stats related to that. I have 59 def and nearly 60 I want dragon but only have 3mill. Does anybody know an easy way of making 11mill for full dragon? If you have Please send me an email( Toon_tiger07@hotmail.Co.Uk) Thank You

-reply by Secret

Ok if you buy eyes of newt for 3gp at the mage store north of drayanorVilage and sell them at grand exchange for like 50 to 70 gp I made 40 millFrom geting 500k of them-reply by JORDAN