xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

Handicapped Lover a cyber love story

a friend of mine told me a rather funny story about a guy who fell heavily for a girl he met online so i just thought i may as well post it ,a guy aged 25 from canada met this girl from india online and soon they got very close ,when the guy asked for her photo he was surprised and really happy that she was so beautiful and soon it turned into a relationship ,while the girl said she's studying fashion designing he was very encouraging and hopeful of her studies ,later when she told him she was having some finnancial problems he quickly send money to her ,after their relationship went into the second year and she was supposed to have graduated ,she said how much she wanted to make a fashion studio and how her rich uncle is going to help her and since it wont be nice to let him him bear all the costs ....so this guy asked how much she wanted and she said 10 grand will be enough and this loverboy arranged it too,but by now he wants to meet her in person and after her telling about how strict her family is and so on finally had to agree to meet him ,so loverboy came flying from canada to india and when he went to the address there was a handicapped young lady to meet him and she explained that she's his girl friends friend and how her family prevented her from seen him,so he wiated for 2 days and went back , after some days he showed his gorgeous girl friends photo to some friens of him and they laughed their head off saying that it's the photo of a hindi filmster , so loverboy came to his senses and since he was from indian descent too contacted police and that handicapped girl was arrested on charges of fraud and taking money by deception ,lol some story isnt it :( thats why i never trust i never trust people online :(

My Dad actually encountered something like that o.oHe met this girl online, from Russia, and started talking with her a lot, and I guess he started thinking about meeting her IRL. But then, she asked for money.. not much, maybe $500, but it was weird. He wouldn't send it, and started looking into it..By the time it was all said and done, it appeared that someone was making a little business like this, scamming people out of money o.o The emails she'd sent were almost like well-designed form letters, and mistakes were excused because she spoke English as a second language.. it was an effective ploy, although she never got any money from my dad. XDSome people are just... o.o

that's a whopper of a story!!!unfortunatly there is alot of deception with people in general, never mind online. A good example would be that 70% of us lie on our CVs and job application forms. And if we can lie for a job we want we can lie for love of money, that's for sure!