xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
savge17

2004 Ford F-150 Stonlen! Noooooooooo

Well a couple weeks ago my truck was stolen from my schools parking Lot!!!!! :( I have no Idea how my truck was stolen but I guess someone broke into it.... They lock the gates as soon as class starts.... and they unlock them 10 minuets before school gets out. So it must have been stolen then. I cant beleive that my truck was actually broken into 10 minutes away from when I got out of class! It was a Friday too!!!! Ruined my day and my weekend.... Miserable I tell ya. Best part is though I got 32k from insurance covering the costs. =) It was worth 35k so pretty good deal eh! Buying a 2006 next weekend! :(

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

oh unlucky mate where do you live, because if you live where i live then its a regular thing. Didn't it have an alarm or something or are car alarms crap nowadays. Not so long back my uncles car got broken into and a few years back my grandads car got stolen. Hope whoever did it gets caught so you get ur car back so it leaves you with 32k to do whatever with lol.

Wow man that really sucks. Sorry. By any chance does your school have cameras? Because if they do, and you get a police report filed, they have to use the cameras as evidence. Good luck on getting your truck back!