xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Supai

Banner Request Sohyru

Size: 760x119

Theme: Fractial

Render: Yes.

Render Theme: DDO. I will mail the images I have with instructions

Color: Dark gray colors fading to black, or what matches. the background where it will be is Black, and the theme colors are gray scale. You can also work a marron shade into the background to match the text.

Text: "Myrmdons" Preferibly dark maroon in color, or Black glowing/outlined with maroon.

Other effects:

I would like the pictures to be in the right, and then have the themed background fading to the left into a solid black background. On the far left bottom corner, on the black background, I would like the text "Myrmidons" to be in either maroon, or black lined/glowing with maroon. Get fancy with the text and font, something clear and sharp, but old style looking.

Picture details will be included in a text file with the pictures I send you.

Notice from jlhaslip:
I'll bet you didn't read the Pinned topic. I have deleted the duplicate request.

well he is 3 different designs each with a different layer property set to it so just pick which one would look best for you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image