xisto Community

Render blending and font choice are the things I'd say need some improvement. Might want a different texture for the Q logo too. Not bad Avalon.

Have to agree with johnny on that one since you went with a grunge look I would have either did a dark grunge background or a light one and then do the opposite for the quake symbol. By the looks of correct me on that it looks like you beveled half of the symbol and the other half is flat.

I did bevel both sides of the quake logo, perhaps it's just the lighting that looks like I haven't. The text I used for my name is more meant as just a 'tag' rather than part of the sig, I have used that same font on many sigs for the same reason. With the blending, I was trying to blend both sides of the render, any more blending and the face started to disappear. Perhaps I should have just concentrated on blending the back of his head instead.I tried a lot of different textures for the logo, I thought this one looked the best. Maybe I need more textures to use. Now that I think about it, I think the background is a little too colorful for this type of sig.Thanks for the feedback guys. :(

It looks really nice... I dont know anything about this; can sombody put a simple tutorial or activity to design such graphics. Where can we get such images to start of with.

There's quite a few of them in the gfxtrap tutorial section...just look around.