xisto Community
imobilecentral

How To Improve Ctr click through rate in Adsense

Well first see that the ads being displayed are relevant to content, then make sure your color scheme of ads is in sync with the color scheme of your site. i like clicksor's service better because they convert text to links, it has much higher CTR. but to qualify for clicksor bulk of your traffic must be from North America

My advice to you is to try keeping your ctr below 5% because google may close your account, they say you have invalid clicks and/or invalid traffic (autosurfers, ptc) my advice to you is to join another advertising network...
There are a lot of good ones there some don´t have minimum payout. One of these days I´m going to post a list of good paying advertising sites so keep on watching my posts.
Here´s one of them:
paid-to-promote.net Minimum Payments is $ 1 By E-Gold Or Paypal. In the 15th and the 30th

Notice from jlhaslip:
Referal Links are forbidden here. Removed .
For Help using an IPB Forum
Board Rules for Xisto
Xisto Readme

My advice to you is to try keeping your ctr below 5% because google may close your account,..

yup agree with you. Just being normal don't make to high CTR. Just make quality content and find more traffics. Don't forget to tweak your ads view