xisto Community
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Toughest Boss Character(s) You've Ever Faced. In any game that you know of.

Oh ouchies!!! this is a tough one me thinks. :) Erm I think if I was honest I would have to safe the toughest boss I have ever faced would have to be Doc Octavious when you'rte playing as Spiderman oviously not like you can play as bloody mary jane like.:PBut when you and him are on the train and you have to dodge his robotic arms and web them downon the roof of the train and hit him as fast as you cna but me I never have any luck beating him at that stage.I've always wondered what I used to do wrong but being honest again that was about 4 maybe 5 years ago and I barely play any Playstation 2 games anymore.

heh, tuoghest boss i have ever faced is (was) irenicus, at the end of baldurs gate 2. "was" is there for reason, because when you add tactics mod it all gets a hell lot harder:D... so tactics bg2 final fight is my answer.

Well, I think the toughest boss of anything would have to be in a MMORPG, since most of them have bosses that require whole raids to beat.Toughest boss for a single player game though -- Nick Bruiser from Super Punchout.

Toughes boss? hmm....Bosses of old computer games such as Mario Bros, Megaman, etc...why? because you'd have to go through several worlds/stages to reach the final boss :P and there's no save :) hehehe :PGoenitz of KoF 96 - it's hard if a human is controlling him :P He can combo his super moves and you won't be able to get away from it (counter/block/avoid) unless you have a grapling move B) ..and he can do his super moves at anytime :P ...no conditions required like low life, or max pow :PRapphu of Tantra Philippines - can't be killed unless you bug abuse it :P hehehe :P

Edited by franz see (see edit history)

Another tough customer or 2 is:

Kintaro: Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks: He's only the second last boss in the game of Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks and is almost as tough as Shao Kahn is. Of course with Kintaro being bigger than you. It's impossible to throw him and each and every single move of his are completely inblockable. And when he jumps in the air and if he lands on you. You're in for a world of hurt. He does a whole bunch of damage to you.

Motaro: Mortal Kombat III: A boss whose of course very big and he does a truck load of damage to you and each and every single projectile (Except Sindels Air -Fireball) that hits him bounces off his thick skin. And it'll come back at you leaving you no other choice than to run up to him and fight him pretty much hand to hand.

Tokkentaker: Karn-evil A year or so ago I used to go to a mall a great distance from where I am now and it had a Shoot'em up game called "Karn-evil" alot like the house of the dead game. But all the clones and other things are like playing a game version of the movie "IT" I decided to play it all the way through oneday. And I got to the last boss "Tokkentaker" and he's very tough I never ever managed to beat him at all. The arcade is now long gone and I can't play that game anymore. But it was an interesting game to play/

Mr. Burns: The Simpsons Arcade Game: The finale boss in the Simpsons Arcade game. And it takes alot of continues to beat him because each time you do a certain amount of damage to the robot suit he's wearing to fight you with. It falls apart and then it becomes: A Tank, Hover craft. And he can shoot lasers at you doing tones of damage to you. And he hits you across the room.

uhh...i'd prolly have to say the optional boss in Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. you don't even have to fight him but if you do then you get the black orb and power up your weapons and stuff. but it was a hell of a fight

From all my gaming experience, I narrowed it down to these bosses. They were really tough and I still havent managed to beat one of them:Ozma (From Final Fantasy XI): This ball of nothingness (literally he's a swirling ball of crap) was soooo hard. Had one-kit hills that hit the entire party. Had to use all my Dark Matters and Trance moves to wipe him off. He' was an optional boss but if you defeated him you were able to get Ark (the best aeon) and some rare items for synth shops.Shin Akuma (From Street Fighter ALpha III): Never beaten him. He's actually a boss for the World Traning thing but never managed to kill him. Too hard for me. Hell Keeper (from Doom 3): The way you have to kill this boss is what makes it tough. Enough said.

Another tough boss I fought before was.... T-1000 in a Helicopter for Terminator 2: Judgement Day for the Arcade. I know someone who managed to download it off of the internet. And I tried playing this game. It's alot of fun. But when I got to the scene with the Helicopter. I couldn't beat it at all. And I have a whole lot of credits going on in that game. But as try as I might I could never beat the darned Helicopter. If it so much as touches the van that Sara Conner and John are in it completely destroys the van forcing you to try again. But I could never ever beat it no matter how hard I tried.

My hardest has to be the shadow queen on paper mario the thousand year door. It looks soo easy but, then you see her heart points are 150 oh boy! It took me about 1 month to win the game using badges, Stars, ect.. just to win the game!! I mean cmon who in the world can beat here without and star points and badges there's no way!! unless you have 99 in everything..but, once I killed her. My Heart points were only 2 or three almost dying so I was freakin lucky..Now, if I had to play that game again I would dread to play against the shadow queen again ;)

I am going to have to say Bowser in Mario 64.(He is very easy to defeat, he may not defeat you.)But he reallly messed up all my Controllers! You know when you have to spin the Controller around.;)

Well they're not bosses exactly but a few days ago I had a match with Undertaker and Kane in my new Wrestling game at home. And I was fighting as Super Crazy. And these guys are cruiserweights and unfortunately these smaller guys are alot more weaker than Kane and the Undertaker are they're both really big guys and very tough to beat. It took me quite a few days to beat them. Well now they're beaten and I don't have to face them ever again. :lol: I am so happy I finally beat them. :lol:

Tough bosses? :/Final Fantasy 9 Last Boss When i do play this game, i always lose to the last boss after 1 minute of fighting him. I have it on easy mode and still lose to him lol.Kingdom Hearts 2 My best friend and me faced 1000 enemies, (don't know that counted a boss but oh well) we got stucked there for awhile.

DHAKA in prince of persia. I didn't have the secondry sword.

I thought that the DHAKA can only be beaten by the Water Sword? And that you can only fight him if you acquire the water sword (which is the most powerful)? ;) It's been a while since i played it so i'm unsure, i could be wrong.

I'd proberbly go for the large, ugly, grunting/growling, acid spitting, tentacle whipping bosses that hardly flinch if you started pounding them with lead. In this case proberbly the DHAKA in Prince of Persia or Nemesis from Resident Evil: Nemesis. Both of these are similar:

Both chase you around constantly

Both have a habit of not dying... ever

Always turn up at the worst times

Both are ugly

When you see them RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

The only way to beat the DHAKA was by using only one weapon: a sword that did very little damage and was extra frustrating by the fact that he was able to regenerate himself if he felt like it. Nemesis on the other hand could survive any weapon or element. It actually took a very large missile to kill him (and after all that ;) ).