xisto Community
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Toughest Boss Character(s) You've Ever Faced. In any game that you know of.

And bosses you love to play as. For me the toughest boss characters in the Street Fighter games would be Super-Akuma. I've tried many characters in the game of Street Fighter Alpha 2 and I can't beat him no matter how hard I try. "I might get him only once in a round but only out of luck" The game can be set at an easy level but Super-Akuma is still very tough even on the easiest level. The only character I can actually beat him with. Is when I am playing as Super-Akuma he's the only one that I use that can defeat Super-Akuma.I've recently bought Street Fighter Anniversary. And that game is very tough just trying to get to Akuma is darn near impossible but when I finally manage to get to him he beats me every single time. It usually takes me hours and hours just to finally beat him and the game. As tough as he is Akuma or Super-Akuma are also my 2 favourite characters in the games and I win all the time with Akuma he's the cheapest character to use. Even when I am fighting as him in the "X-Men: Children of the Atom" I am pretty much impossible to beat. :(Magneto of "X-Men: Children of the Atom" another tought customer to face and another one with a whole lot of moves that make him very tough to beat and his Shockwave can knock you out if he does it twice in a row it does a whole lot of damage.Magician: House of the Dead: Very tricky in beating. You always have to be very fast to beat him in the end of the House Of The Dead Game.Edited: To let people know they can put in as many boss characters they choose. I'm sure there's alot of tought boss characters out there. Put down as many hard bosses you want. :( :(

Edited by LeAnn Rimes My Angel (see edit history)

This is a hard question. I love playing computer games, and I have lots of games on my computer. I think toughest boss is in Serious Sam 2, when you play on hardest, that robot.

Mike Tyson in Mike Tyson's Punch OutFinal fight with Sin in FFXthe Parasite Eve BossesBosses in Arc The Ladthe Final bosses in Wizard and Warriors IIOf course I can go more into my collection of games but those would be at the top of my list in the elite of hardest bosses in the gaming industry.

One thing I forgot to mention. Another hard boss I fought before was " The Scorpion King" in The Mummy Returns game. When I first fought against him. I did not know how to fight him and I only remembered the first stage of the fight where I had to make him run into pillars to get him in the first stage of the fight. But after that I was up one night for hours and hours trying to beat him but I never could beat him. So I had to go out to buy a Strategy guide to learn how to beat him. But even with the Guide it took me a long time to figure out his pattern. I can beat him now because I know how to beat him. But at the time I had no clue at all as to how to beat him.

I can't really recall what is the hardest among so many games, but these are some that left me quite deep impressions when I was playing PS1 games years ago:Parasite Eve 2 (PS1) - the freaking large boss standing in the middle of the battle area. it's just pure ugly and gives u a Game Over if you stare at his hollow bloody chest too long. I can't complete that nightmare mode, not even Disc 1 of 2 - everything's juz too hard.Vagrant Story (PS1) - everything inside during first gameplay. It was just horrible. There was no difficulty mode to set, and, everything in the game could just kill you in seconds. Things get better during subsequent gameplays coz' you have all the necessary equips and weps to take them on.Fatal Frame 2 (XBox) - after Chapter 4, things get really scary. There is not much healing stuff (coz you can't buy them at first gameplay, but find them.) and monsters are juz mobing your health away. I wonder how my sis managed to complete it once with piles of healing stuffs at the end of the game. Maybe it does not have the toughest boss, but it has some of the toughest situations.Chrono Cross - DarioI was an idiot until I read an online guide. You can't fight him head-on without some armor that absorbs damage from an certain element. I was like having no-more-than-ten-turn battles dozen times a day, seeing that freak tossing a sword that juz finished the three characters in my teams, one each turn.There are many more, juz that I can't dig them out of my brain right now.

When i was smaller the toughest boss i ever faced was Bowser, but a couple of years ago i got Street man VS Xmen and the boss Apocalypse was the toughest i have ever faced as i dont play many games where you fight bosses, but another tough boss game was the 3rd Time Crisis final boss in my opinion.

lol..."RapidRacer ( or somthing liek that)" ...err..the last racer in lego racer anyway lol..hes so har dto try and get on front of ..never mind the other characters in therace aswelll :)

Another tough customer is:

Shredder of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle game in the arcades. Of course being the very last boss of the game he's a piece of work. Because he splits himself into 3 of himself and if you're playing the game alone he's very tricky to beat unless you have an arcade machine where you have freeplay activated. Some people I am sure spent a good fortune just trying not to kill his clones because of course each time you killed one of the fake Shredders the real one would split himself again and you have to continue fighting until you can get the real shredders helmet off only then does he become a little easier then you can kill his clones and then he's all by himself.

Shao Kahn: Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks. Of course people played against him in the Mortal Kombat II game and he was fairly easy and a little tough. But in Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks he's really tough of course he's the finale boss in the game he has to be tough. The first round of the fight he only fights with his arms and legs and does his famous Shoulder Charge (Unblockable move) and he shoots a greet orb at you from anywhere. And he taunts. After you've done some damage to him (about 50 percent damage to his life bar) then the gloves come off in a huge way he'll bring out his incredibly powerful hammer. And it's then every single move of his is now unblockable and if you're not fighting as Scorpion he's definitely the toughest boss in Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks.

Edited by LeAnn Rimes My Angel (see edit history)

Segma. He's in Megaman X2 . My friend and I worked on that game for days. Beating it was a very rewarding experience.The last bos in Project Snowblind. He's fast and my moniter is crapy. I can't follow his movements!!

I don't know exactly. A lot of bosses in RPGs seem to be really difficult becuase I'm not the kind of person who spends all their time leveling up my characters. On real time games you just have to figure out the tricks, and that's not too hard for me because I am blessed with god-like reflexes. Or maybe I just play games too much.

the boss in Zelda was pretty hard at first. It gets easy after the first or second time. But it is also very fun. The first Zelda game for n64 probally was the best one ever. It also had the best boss to.