xisto Community
CorpseGrinder

Problem With Being Active

hi i am very rarely around computers, in fact i havnt even had a chance to start uploading for my site yet. anyways, i finally checked my email and i saw this....Please check out the alternatives for not staying active at the forums that you may use, at the announcement section of forums. ( if your not able to be active for prolonged periods) someone told me if i place an advertisment for trap 17 on my index page i can possibly still have a site. i defantly can't post on your forums often, so i was wondering if i could do this.thanks,Daniel

ooo Eh I upload my files into the WWW is that alright...I am not sure what to do....*sighs*

nevermind guys, i figured it out. i had the I in index capitalized. thanks anyways.

-daniel

Hey, make sute to upload your website as soon as possible so that people wont tamper with your files and folders. some of them are so delicate that if deleted will prevent your website from ever functioning again unless resetted by Admin.