xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Borghunter

Which Is Your Favourite Zelda Game and which one is least fav.

Which of the Zelda games is you most/least favorite. Any console, NES, SNES, N64, GC, GB, GBC, GBA, etc.My Personal favorite is The Ocarina of Time, I can play that game non stop, has good plot and is super fun to play.My least favorite is The Windwaker, has no plot, what the heck is that boat and the plot that is there is very lame. I dislike the cartoony graphics and all the other effects.

Notice from mayank:
Topic title & description has to be descriptive

ahh borghunter, a very good question to askI must say i do enjoy playing Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask the most out of the zelda games i've played (haven't played the ones on GC or the latest gameboy ones). Its not one particular thing about these games its the way everything fits so well together, the graphics, thr gameplay and the storyline all work toghether perfectly. I have enjoyed playing other zelda games, i still play the original NES version occasionally and loved the second game on the NES (because of the experience points) a great series of games really.

Edited by terminal2k (see edit history)

I really like the link to the past way more than any other so far, Ocarina of time was really really good, but I dont know, maybe its just that it was more fun, though the 64 version has way much better graphics. Or maybe just the age I had when playing each game. Who know, the point is that the Zelda series games is really really good. So far I havent seen any of the like or better on any other console, but I have never seen it as an rpg though, I would rather call it a platform type game.

I really enjoyed playing Wind Waker, but I guess I'm just weird. I admit that it is slow at times, and the ship system isn't the funnest (even after getting the typhoon transport thing).Truth is, I've played almost every Zelda game, but I've never even beaten one. I enjoy the game, but every one seems to lose my interest at one point or another.

Mine is The Ocarina of Time. It was the first one for N64 and the best. The news ones i dont like so much. But the first one I keep plaing and playing. Like you said it had a very good storyline. I especially like playing the last level. If anyone likes Zelda i would say this is the best one. They should make more simmilar to that one for gamecube or the new nintendo comong out soon.

My favorite Zelda game is Zelda: Ocarnia of Time for the Nintendo 64. It was awesome! It had great graphics for the time, excellent plot, and lots and lots of other stuff such as your items, weapons, horse!, villians, mini quests, and mini games! I loved that game and use to play it non-stop. I really want to go play it now as a matter as a fact, however I lost the game and cant find anybody else that I can burrow it from. :s I really wanna play it. As for my least favorite Zelda game, I've only played 3 of them so the other two I have played are Majora's Mask for the Nintendo 64 and another one for the super nintendo with the tri-force and such. Forgot name, think its Link to the Past. My least favorite out of those three is Majora's Mask, I hated the fact that every three days you had to go back in time. I did like the masks though, thought that was rather cool. I have been stuck on getting inside the last temple for about two years now, lol. I even have the strategy guide!

the only zelda game i have ever played is the Ocarina of Time on N64... and it would have to be one of the best games i have ever played.Would like to buy another console and get any new zeldas that are out but i have more important things to spend money on now. :)

My favorite zelda games would have to be Ocarina of Time, and A Link to the Past. I dunno about least favorite, because they are all pretty good, but wind waker was a bit...wiggy <_< The boat transportation took forever, and the graphics were pretty disapointing, considering at E3 they showed this preveiw for a zelda game, and it was link against ganon, and the graphics were what we're expecting for twightlight princess (or close enough).

my favourite would be The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. i dont know why, but i just like it, especialy windfish:D, story is more serious by the end, probably because of that.my second favourite vould be ocarina of time, amd for the record, there is no such thing as least favourite zelda game....they are all MOST favourite :) joke

I think Ocarina of Time was the best Zelda game so far, probably because it was the first one I played, and I was little when I played it. I think Twilight Princess was pretty good, but the story wasn't as good as the original. I've played a lot of the other ones, like the other one for N64, the one for gamecube, and one of the ones for Nintendo, but I still think Ocarina of Time was the best. I never got to play any of the gameboy ones. I'm just hoping they make another one for the Wii soon.