xisto Community
MaineFishing45

Where In The World Are You From? vote and post

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well seeing as how many people come from different backrounds, I just wanted to know where everyone is located. Due to the fact that we all are from different locations. So when I am on in the morning some people are just going to sleep. So when do you think we get the most traffic to the site, and where are people located the most, in Europe, Middle East, North America, South America, Australia?

For me is the United States, the people that get critized the most, are obsessed with fighting in Iraq and military power, have a crappy President ( :( ) that has accomplished a lot, just not the right way, and lots of allies. Were a powerful country, with lots of allies. So good luck! :(

notice USA was on the top...lol neways, thats where i be, the crapiest country in the world now no thanks to bush! i cant wait till his term is up in 2008..a long way to wait but he needs to go and we need to get our men out of iraq and let them deal with the problems their selves..lol neways im from america Pacific standard time..sacramento california to be precise...lol

Well seeing as how many people come from different backrounds, I just wanted to know where everyone is located. Due to the fact that we all are from different locations. So when I am on in the morning some people are just going to sleep. So when do you think we get the most traffic to the site, and where are people located the most, in Europe, Middle East, North America, South America, Australia?

For me is the United States, the people that get critized the most, are obsessed with fighting in Iraq and military power, have a crappy President ( :( ) that has accomplished a lot, just not the right way, and lots of allies. Were a powerful country, with lots of allies. So good luck! :(

And this leads to the debate was Bush correct in invading Iraq? I say no. I think you should study your information before you even post that. Maybe we are a powerful country (right now), but no, not many allies. The U.N. almost rejected the war in Iraq. If China haven't voted absent, the U.S. would not be in Iraq right now. Have you noticed that almost every country has pulled out of Iraq. Everybody except Bush, yes, Bush, stubborn Bush. Bush has no reason to be in Iraq right now. We have caused more chaos in Iraq than ever before.

But, going back on subject. I'm from the United States of course and I'm proud of it despite Bush being our president.

Edited by BordaForx (see edit history)

Have you noticed, almost every country has pulled out of Iraq. Everybody except Bush, yes, Bush, stubborn Bush. Bush has NO reason to be in Iraq right now.

Your dead wrong :( You the Germans have helped behind the scenes with giving us the plans and stuff (see NYTimes.com) and that Britian has troops in the less active part, and that the Iraq Soldiers are helping too, like the 80th Training Division from Richmond, and this is about where we are from, not a War in Iraq post!

Hopefully we can stick it to where we are from :(

i am an australian (i think we're still in iraq too last time i checked, i know we're still in afghanistan). australia is one of the best countries in the world today, the weather is pretty good all year round, the people are mostly pretty laid back and drinking lots of beer is considered a good idea by most people, of course you need to accompany the beer with a barbecue or a sporting event (cricket or footy is best) the only problem with this country is they stopped producing dr pepper here :(

well every country needs to pull out of afganistan and iraq it is unbelivable let them deal with their own problems..lol but no doctor pepper??!?!?! i would die! that is my favorite drink!! but neways...isn't it always hott in austrailia..i wouldn't call anything above 70 degree's good temperatures all year around...ive never heard of cricket >_< lol id like to visit austrailia but not live there expecially with no doctor pepper

oh you can still get dr pepper here, its just expensive because it gets imported from the US. its not always hot in australia, it does depend on where you are located. for example in sydney (where i live) the temperature fluctuates anywhere between 5 and 35 degrees celcius (41 to 95 degrees farenheit) but the hot days are dealt with by going to the beach (or the pool if you're not on the coast) and drinking cold beer in the shade (one of my favourite things to do) so its never unbearable.

INDIA is much bigger than many of those countries put together and its economic as well as military might is much stronger than many countries you have listed, I don't understand how on earth we could ignore this Asian giant country in the list!!! And many guys are online here from India.

Ive always wanted to live in Australia... and maybe I will! Just thinking about that huge island and all the oportunities there. It sort of seems like paradise for me, working in the morning and afternoon, learning to surf after work, and going out at night. Thats what I would do over there, not everyday of course.Mexico... well its not a small country (land size) though politicians have eaten it all up, turning it into a fd up country. Its gotten better though, at least the political party that had been ruling (or dictating) since Mexico started falling lost the elections in 2000, and they will probably loose this time again (in July). That can only be good because they were so corrupt, I just hope that the leftist candidate doesnt mess up in case he wins cause he has great ideas though they are going to be very hard to achieve because it will mean that the people who manage the country are actually going to have to work.Ill just wait and see what happens, Im getting work experience right now so that I can meet the requirements In case I get enough courage to go and live in Australia. Cheers!

I know that maybe 1% or less of all Xisto.com members have seen or heared about such small country in Europ like LATVIA :(.. I live there all my whole life and I like this place but only problem there is lots of russians.. sorry for that but I'm one who is aganst them.. Latvia population is only about 2,7 million people but there is very nice and cute girls here :(.. We have great thing here called beer :(.. and That is not Latvian who don't like such thing :(..I know only apollo is from Latvia too but maybe here is somebody else too.. :(

You know I heard about Latvia before (only because I used to scan Europe map for little countries... I found them weird in a funny way back in childhood) but I dont know a thing about it :(

From the day I learned in geographic class, I always wonder if schools in Australia goes to holiday in winter.
You know becasue in there, weather becomes hotter in winter :(

Anyway,
Greetings from Turkiye...

My Exact (well, sort a... Im somewhere between harbour and marina) Location

Wow, this is such a diverse little forum. More people should vote!I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. Conservative country, although I wouldn't say I am.