xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

Adding Smilies To Phpbb Plus

I have Phpbb plus forums , they have some default smilies..I want to add other smilies packs..Can some one tell me , if i can add MSN emoticons in my phpbb plus forums ?? If yes, how i can put ?? If possible please give me the link of those emoticons/ smilies packs url ..

There lots of links that show up here
Start there and refine your search by adding new words. For example: "smilies msn" (over 3 million results) could change to "smilies msn downloads free smilie packs" (115 results) to narrow the search.
Google is your friend.
Then check at the place you downloaded the phpbb "plus" to find out if anything different must to done to arrange the forum transfer. Is it a phpbb Forum with hacks or mods added?
and the phpbb.com site has the Manual on-line for adding the smilie packs to the Forum, so try there for instructions. You might want to confirm with the download source whether it would be the same instructions to follow. It most likely is the same, but check first would be my suggestion.