xisto Community
Saint_Michael

3 Brand New Sig (for The Ladies) aka the dreamer series you might need sunglasses for these

well i wanted to perfect my sparkle brushing a bit and so I came up with these three sigs, so if the ladies of the forum who like these go ahead you can put them on your sig block. but of course if the guys want them to knock yourself out as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

I think the title of this topic is a bit misleading. "For the ladies", more for the guys really. I dont think ladies would be interested in looking at other ladies :(. But, in my opinion, the way they are ordered suites how good they are. But, grid border doesnt help much for the third one, and the render could be moved a bit to the left, and less blending for it. The grid border for the 2nd one might have looked better if it weren't so thick. First one, mostly text position is what i see could use some work.