xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adresaklumea

Pay Per Surf

its funny you mentioned that because I have just bought an autosurf scriptif you want to make real money out of it then you have to choose a trusted site that many people have been paid from. then just sign up and compound your earnings which is a risk but it is well worth it because sometimes the site will recieve your money and then just dissapear. in the end if you are succesful in doing so you may earn upto an extra $1000 a month for just surfing from one site, which can increase if you compound more. Autosurf is a very tricky business and it can make lot's of money by doing nothing just be sure that you have joined the right site with the right people because many people have been scamed and lost their money.

Question is does an autosurf thing really work? I know he was saying that yea you can make 1000 per month if you choose the correct payer, but he didn't mention who. Well, if your gonna make a statement like that, you have to say who your using and if your making a 1000 a month. The question is .. are you using an autosurf progam and if so, what and with who are you using it with. WHO PAYS YOU. Anyway, i really don't know much about this subject, but I don't think it really works.

The best place to ask such question would be google and when you find those sites, you can post here and ask the opinion of other members who might already have had experienced doing some business with them. I don't really go for these things. Why not implement contextual advertisements in your site rather than risking autosurf stuffs?