xisto Community
rockcara

How Will We All Die No-one knows

Will be die now or tomorrow next week next month next year or mabey 100 years but rumours a spreading around the world could all this be truePeople are saying we are going to die 06/06/06 could this be true.Other people are saying we are all going to 2009Also 2012, 2880They are loads of meteors and stuff up there that surround the Earth which can end the world.We have also polutied Earth so much with tree been cutting down acid rain, suers and many more. Whats your opinon? :(

Edited by rockcara (see edit history)

yeah there are many rumors going around, but i think the work will just die of old age like the rest of us do..but i also believe that by that time we will be able to live on other planets and figure out a way to make oxegon out of what is given to us lol but that is my out of the ordinary opinion

Yea I have heard them all or atleast a lot of them. You know what? I don't really care. I could day today, tomrrow, or 20000 years from now but all I care is that I live my life the way I should. I figure when it is my time to go well then I will go. You never know what could happen after death. You may move on to a better world or in my religion heaven. I believe you go wherever you wanna go. If you believe after death you are gonna be in a big candy land, that is where you will go and be happy. I don't really care. Sure I wanna live my life and stuff but hey, there is always after death.

It is true that the Mayan calendar ends on December 21 2012 on the winter solstice. Although some believe that the world may end because of that. I think it?s a bunch of mumbo jumbo. I have a feeling they got tired of writing in numbers or something and decided to stop there. There is no substantial evidence that the end of the world is close or far. Just live each day to the fullest, so what if the end of the world is tomorrow, no one knows what?s going to happen to us anyways, we?ll just have to wait and see.

I only know the date 06/06/06 (6o'clock 6th June) is birth of Satan, is it?

I don't know is this true, but I hear this for the first time in my life... I remember, that before some time ago was also a date for the birth of Satan and he didn't came to our world...Honestly, I don't believe in Satan like in something material.
The people like to talk about the end of the world, everybody has his own version how will it happen...
I think and I believe in that,that everybody have to live his own life, the best he/she can live... and when it will end, it will end... :(

Unfortunately we will not see the end of the world. I say unfortunately because it might seem scary but being one of the last humans over the earth and watch everything as it comes to an end. The best on fireworks, :( Like REM said... it?s the end of the world as we know it... and I feel fine :( By the way all those satanic ideas are really stupid.

I only know the date 06/06/06 (6o'clock 6th June) is birth of Satan, is it?

Hey,

Guess it comes from St John's Book of Revelations. The Evangelist states somewhere in it that 666 is the so-called Number of the Beast.

I look forward to seeing you right here after this coming June 6th, 2006, folks,

Cheers, all :(

I think we all will die in 3rd world war.. which will be with lots of thous massive weapons which will make on lots os places will be bad gasses [or something like that].. and there sure is big problem with thous terorists from assian countrys.. I hope there won't be such thing like die in nearest 100 years :(.. and I hope people won't kill each other and in futer everything will be in PEACE :( :( :(..

We were talking about this in science. Eventually the sun will explode in about 5 billion years and take out the first three planets in it's orbit. But then again, in about 5 billion years, we might have already killed eachother through nulcear war heads, or by the time the sun will explode our technology would have advanced and we would have left earth for another planet. Also it is estimated that about every 30 billion years a comet that has the potential to destroy an entire race(like the dinosaurs) will hit earth. So we will propably all die sooner or later.

I think we all will die in 3rd world war.. which will be with lots of thous massive weapons which will make on lots os places will be bad gasses [or something like that].. and there sure is big problem with thous terorists from assian countrys..
I hope there won't be such thing like die in nearest 100 years :(.. and I hope people won't kill each other and in futer everything will be in PEACE :( :( :(..

As a Christian, I know that the world will be destroyed, but people have been saying this for 2,000 years (my friend who's HISTORY teacher told me). So, maybe you guys are just too stressed. My friend tells me the world will end, but we will all probably be dead by the time the world ends. No need to worry. :(

The world was rumored to end in Y2K. Not like anyone but the most guliable believed it though.Honestly, I see two courses for humanity. Either we wipe ourselves out in some fashion (war, pollution, disease), and another species takes over where we left off. Or we become so advanced that we evolve--both naturally and technologicly--into a completely new species.Either way, I highly doubt that the world as we know it is in any great danger. I'd wager that most people agree with that...though I'm sure religious people would beg to differ, as they wait for armagedon.

It is going to end how the Bible says. Sinful people will die as a result of the judgement, others, the righteous, will go to heaven. How will the world end? The Bible tells us that the world will end when God detroys it, from there, He will build it again. Not a new planet, a new Earth. Same place, but better. I believe God's word and his truth. I believe what God says. That is the way it will end.Not in the ways so many people think, but as a result of our sin, which we caused. God has to be fair. As a just God, He can't let sinners go unpunished. He wouldn't be fair then. We will, if we believe His word and accept His Son, go to heaven.The Bible says that after God creates the new world, He will bring Heaven down here. And we will spend an eternity with him. The end will be the beginning in a sense.

Hey,

Guess it comes from St John's Book of Revelations. The Evangelist states somewhere in it that 666 is the so-called Number of the Beast.

I look forward to seeing you right here after this coming June 6th, 2006, folks,

Cheers, all :(

actually scientific research has found that the original number of the beast was 616.. it changed somewhere throughout history. but since 666 is so well known anyway, i dont think it makes much difference. in the end, its just a number. i dont see how it changes anything. :T

i mean, wat about before the creation of numbers... the creation of 666 to the beast was prob assigned by some really religious guy saying omg 666 sounds bad **bottom**, lets assign this to the number of the beast or something. numbers are numbers. this number just so happens to coincident with alot of history and mathematical calculations.