xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lovestechno369

What Should Be The Next Move? should I make the next move...

so like i met this girl in november. she thinks im adorable :( and idk good looking yea w/e so anyways we became good friends and it turns out that she has a bf. well HAD. they broke up just about a week ago and i really like her but wat should i do.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please make your topic title specific.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Let her resolve any outstanding issues with her Boyfriend and when it appears that all that stuff is cleared up, let her know that you could become more than friends, nudge, wink.

Make sure she's over her boyfriend, and then get to know her more. Don't jump into it too fast, or she'll back away. On the other hand, make sure you're still around enough so that she's thinking about you so that when she's ready for another relationship, she'll think of you first..The key thing is just to not do anything big too fast, especially since she just got out of a relationship..