xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Deaths Aprentice

Halo 2!

yes, im very excited for the release also the previews looks amazing. to bad some loser had to put a copy of it on the internet already. i dont think it will affect the sales to bad though, everyone is going to buy this game. the dude at gamestop was telling me if you dont preorder it the soonest you will be able to buy it will be january. hopefully he was exagerating <_<

mmm I doubt they would have underestimated demand for the game by 2 months, especially when they know its gonna be huge. With Xmas around the corner I think they will be pumping plenty of copies out.

lol, that nice i knew the french can't be trusted. well, halo2 on PC will be comeing out also. my clan is making a descision on halo2. PC or xbox. we're a PC clan so we're thinking about going to PC halo2 but bad thing is we get lag sandwitch but, xbox it cost more to play bcuz of the $15 monthly fee. I'm woudering dose xbox live really worth paying $15. I want your opinion.

Man I can't wait for this game to come out....It's just looks so amazing, now you can use a sword! O_________OIt comes out the 9th doesn't it? Well, I didn't reserve it, so it'll be about a week before I can get it. <_<

i've reserved mine, and hopefully I'm getting it on the 9th... oh! and I reserved the limited edition one, so i get the metal case and dvd thingy or whatever it is. This will be my second time playing halo. after playing one with my friend, i got addicted just like that, and now i'm a halo freak, which is kinda wierd.

yea i def cant wait for halo2. only 8 more days... at least where live in maryland that is. Its been so long since and good game such as halo1 came out for xbox. cant wait to get online playing and linking up with my friends and having HALO! PARTIES!...yes...

it is no where near $!5 a month to play on xbox live...i am from canada and i only pay like eight or nine bucks a month.if anyone wants to get owned by yours truly, send a friend invite to:wicked Edgei won't be online to accept friends until i get the game, which should be the night it comes out. i am awsome at console FPS, and am not overly friendly, but if you want a elite partner, give me a shout.

It comes on on november the 9th i believe. I already preordered it and i cant wait to get it here. If you go to gamefaqs.com you can see that the most awaited game for this month is halo 2 by like 60%. X box live is so expensive monthly i hate having to pay the bill even when i dont play the games online! Anyways hope to get that game when it comes out, it better be good since it took along time to come out!