xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

Starting Sub-domain Service?

No offence but just got a stupid thinking in my mind..That, how some one can start his own sub-domain and hosting service.Well.i can explain my idea...for example there are many websites which says users to create account and sub-domain name automatically and after that , user can sign-in and have kind of his stuff..I think this all work in php script etc ? so are there any pre-made scripts available ? , and for example if some one doesnt know php, can he start that thing ???of course i know its not allowed on Xisto hosting etc..im just asking to get information.

There are scripts out there that can divide a webspace and allow subdomains to be created automatically. And since you understand that having that kind of script in your Xisto hosting violates TOS and due for immediate termination, I am confident that you will not do such foolish thing. So, I not going to mention the name. But with that script you can never offer cPanel power unless you have WHM (Web Hosting Manager) installed. This comes with any good services, like purchasing shared space or dedicated server from, i.e. Xisto - Web Hosting.com. WHM allows you to preset the disk quota and bandwidth allowance as well as all the options that you see installed in you own cPanel. For more information visit Xisto - Web Hosting.com.

Doesn't Opaque offer this service through the Xisto - Web Hosting.com? A recent addition to the services available there... along with the mini-accounts.