xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

Msn 8 Version Upgraded

msn 8 beta version has been upgraded again , now it looks more like the msn 7 version with a very slightly different look ,most of those annoying bugs has been fixed too , also they changed orange default colour and the contacts space which had been very small in the previous version has been made big too ,the msn icon which many people say is ugly was changed but no new features as such from the previous version

yeah i like to know what they were think the other version look more up to date ug they better change it back to something better cuz eeew.

The original was different, but I believed it was rather similar to the Skype setup. I found it rather cumbersome to use though, the update makes it cleaner and more streamlined, though it loses a lot of the style update it had.

I much prefer this version of MSN Messenger, they've gotten rid of that terrible icon at last! The look's been improved further as well.