xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phyre

Clan Logo/sprays Semi-Large Stuff

Well, I haven't made very many signatures or avatars as of late, but I have been making little logos and sprays for my clan, which have been used as sigs before... anyways, I just thought I should at least post a little something to show that I CAN still use Photoshop... The game you see below is a mod for Half-Life 2 called Dystopia. [ http://www.dystopia-game.com/ ]

Here's the logo, a collaboration between me and another clan-mate, Vodunloas:

Posted Image

My personal spray:

Posted Image

My personal spray put to good use [note the head-less guys :P]:

Posted Image

And, here's an older spray which I currently use as my signature on the Dystopia forums. The main thing I did was render the three Corporate Medium infantry facing different directions. The text and its effects were included in a little fan-site kit thing:

Posted Image

[Advertisement]World War III Gaming is probably the most mature and friendly clan/community I have ever been apart of, and we're looking for new members. Currently, we are based in the Half-Life 2 community and it's mods, mainly Dystopia, but we are planning to expand into other games. If you're playing a game other then Dystopia, and are looking for a clan, feel free to drop by the WW3Gaming forums at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and post a topic to see if we can work something out :lol:[/Advertisement]

Edited by Phyre (see edit history)

some nice little images you got there, better than i will ever do i couldn't do that now if i tryed! good job! and athough i say that for everyone i respond to, its the truth! cuz they are all better than what i could do :lol:

Very nice! I love the gloss :lol: