xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-.AsSaSsIn.-

Hey There Guys Im New

Well wander over to the Graphics section and have a look around. There are some good Tutorials in the Tut section, maybe review them and add some new ones. I think you will find some good company here. Do us a favour and review the Xisto Readme and the Help files. They are mostly Common Sense and following their guidelines will make this Forum an enjoyable experience for everyone. It only takes a couple of minutes to at least review them. Biggest thing is to not SPAM, please. Spam posts are removed and you lose more credits than you originally gained by them. And feel free to use the Report Button for other Spam postings. Thanks

You'll find your way around this site easily when you start to explore. The simplest way to learn what our service does and what everything is for is to read what it is and then think, what could it be for?For example, if you see a forum called "Xisto Official Gfx Forum", think about it's title and think what it could be used for. In this case, it's a place to discuss graphics and painting programmes.You'll understand everything soon enough...

Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

welcome -.AsSaSsIn.-, if you made those images in your signature, your pretty good :-D, lol better than i will ever be probably...well the site could use as many graphics people they can get their hands on, try looking at the Xisto gfx forums :-D you can enter contests and more! good luck on the forums and welcome!! you might just like it here/fit in :lol: although everyone does

Well, hello AsSaSsIn! Welcome to Trap 17 from one of the elders of the forum. I am in Michigan, USA. There are a lot of nice helpful people here that you will come to know. I am still stuck in Paint Shop Pro and don't know anything about Photo Shop. If I can lay my hands on a copy when I upgrade my puter, maybe people like you can help me with it. It seems, from the gfxs I see on here in sigs that it is a more modern in nature than what I use. But, then, there is always need for my graphics for use by the elder set. :(