xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gameratheart

The Human Mind - Does It Lie To Us? Heres evidence you might like to consider...

The human mind is never sure of anything except it's own existance. We only believe in things because we think it's the most plausible answer. That's why most people believe in religion, in theories, or indeed anything.So ask yourself now: think of anything you can't be too sure about. Then think, "Is there another answer"? All the time you'll say to yourself "yes". Except for the matter of existance.What does this prove? Simply, that the mind is too impressionable. The truth is, the mind can lie, and it's owner will never know. Until you realise more answers are available. But some things have no other answers. For example, am I typing something into a computer right now? Yes, and that I know. Am I a boy? Yes, there is too much evidence to say otherwise. Do I exist? Yes, definately.So I say this now: If you believe, or don't believe, in something, take yourself away from that judgement and consider your options. Could it be right? Could it be wrong? The truth is, you never know.

Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

The human mind is never sure of anything except it's own existance. We only believe in things because we think it's the most plausible answer. That's why most people believe in religion, in theories, or indeed anything.

So ask yourself now: think of anything you can't be too sure about. Then think, "Is there another answer"? All the time you'll say to yourself "yes". Except for the matter of existance.

What does this prove? Simply, that the mind is too impressionable. The truth is, the mind can lie, and it's owner will never know. Until you realise more answers are available. But some things have no other answers. For example, am I typing something into a computer right now? Yes, and that I know. Am I a boy? Yes, there is too much evidence to say otherwise. Do I exist? Yes, definately.

So I say this now: If you believe, or don't believe, in something, take yourself away from that judgement and consider your options. Could it be right? Could it be wrong? The truth is, you never know.

Well, I explain you in slightly scientific way.

When we are born, we are like computer with only OS (Windows) installed. It comes from mother 'for free' :lol:

The type of OS deepends upon nourishment inside mother, whether it would be Windows of fedora or a Dos.

Then our surrounding starts feeding random data in it.

You are a boy or you are a girl with such and such name, its called 'A' its 'B' and this is red. etc.

You begin to process the data. If you are windows you are bound to hang sometimes. but most of us do process things well. This forms a permanent memory in us, which decides what decisions we will take in the course of time.

All human desisions are taken in the frontal lobe of brain. but memory ir not stored anywhere. It circulates in the form of electron in an infinite loop of circuit made up of neurons. Whenever we start to get inputs (not from keyboard) through our five sensory organs, frontal lobe cals the RAm or the memory loop for an existing description. If electron is lost means memory lost. The things appear to be unique to the individual yet again. If brain still can process the memory and finds a match, it recognises whether you have dipped your hand in a hot water bucket.

We sometimes see dreams, often get hallucinations or feel like talking to other individuals without using any meand (mouth, eye contact). This is because of a subatomic particle, which quantum physicists describe as 'tacheons'. Hope I got the spelling right. This is the particle which is postulated to travel faster than light.

Its not yet discovered. But explanations are convincing. This is thought to be the unit of brain waves. We talk to persons using this wave. Its called telepathy. In India, thousands of years ago, monks use to follow this technique to communicate with each other thousands of miles apart, without a mobile phone.

For us, Lets do an exercise. Close your eyes and think of Pluto.

What you saw? Probably a round planet in dark space with sunlight on its front side? You have never seen Pluto. Tacheon theory would will explain it as your brain waves have travelled upto pluto, gathered data and sent back to your brain for processing. But the description in your brain suggested Pluto as a round planet which you just saw.

This means, ultimately, we are no one. we dont even know who we are? we dont know how we look like? Do you think you look the same as your mirror shows you?

Nopes. A green leaf looks green as it absorbs all the electromagnetic visible radiation except red. Green is its complimentary colour. So if your skin looks brown, you are absorbing all the visible radiation except that complimentary to brown. Which is your actual colour.

We still live in a Matrix (not the one featuring Keenu Reeves). So don't bother about it you are not alone. 6.4 billion people beleive they are humans with a given name and they should love, earn money and do partying. They just lie to themselves, so if you do, just dont bother.

Edited by ebula (see edit history)

Honestly, if this thread wasn't started, I won't be think anything about it. But I like what ebula has commented. I guess everything around us are actually another thing which we all don't usually see. Even if they are right in front of us, we might misinteprate their existance.Who knows if the real Pluto is really round? It might be oval shaped or even a square, we all wouldn't know because none of us has seen with our own eyes. Their existance are probably just our imaginations that it is round. I guess we are really living in the Matrix. Pretty complicated but comes to think about it, sometimes alot makes sense.Well said ebula..!

Some thinking is way of, some is acceptable. I can olny imagine (or try to do so) what the world would look like if it was restarted? If we could somehow erase all of our memories, toughts, history, architecture, and absolutely everything else, except us, into what would we evolve? Would we be the same? Live the same way? Create the same machines, theories, practices? Or would it be something completely different?What if everybody else was living their life different then they are now? Would you change? Is there some kind of collective tought that we all share (since we all here are using computers, for example)?Next thing I think a lot about is "how do we choose bad from wrong"? Why something is wrong while something else is right thing to do or have? You can go into some of very controversal topics with this one, so I don't even want to mention it....Think again!

The human mind is something puzzling.I also believe what ebula said about the human mind being sort of an OS.In our lives we all receive (and send) data with experiences and every mind deals with it in its own way.There are also ways to reprogram your mind so negative experiences can be dealt with and remembered in a positive way.We all have an unique mind, wich is part of a collective one, so the 'collective data' also is used within, I think that is why we think Pluto is round... Because that is what is thought to us. That is why children's minds are so pure, they all only possess the knowledge of where they came from, instead of what is learned on Earth.

I absolutely love the way ebula put this :).The mind lies to ourselves usually to protect us, such as bad memories. Sometimes it can even force you to forget things, but in fact they are stored in your subconcious. There was this girl once in my class who was scared to death of pigeons. But she didn't know why, so her parents let her visit a psychiatrist, after having gone to her a few weeks the psych discovered that as a young child she had squashed a pidgeon and got herself covered with guts and blood.Her mind had protected her from this horror by making her feel scared of pigeons :)

as far as eye-witness testimony is concerned your memory can make you think a red car was green etc so if your memory can be easily corrupted then you can infact loe to yourself in that its not the true recolection of the event.