xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Cruise Vacations Are The Awesomest Screw land vacations

Okay so I have been on two cruises so far, one to alaska, and one to the carribean, and they were the COOLEST EVER!!! All you suckers who go on land vacations are seriously missing out. On a cruise, you meet so many people and you can go to more than one place. Also, if it is a quality ship, the food is prepared by gourmet chefs and each room has its own steward. Seriously, next time you are planning a vacation, consider cruising because it is most awesome.

yes it is awsome! i went on one about two years ago...and it was awsome, i meet soo many people some of which i still stay in contact with, the scenery was buetaful although the entire time we were out at sea it was overcasted, but it was awsome!! did you manage to get pictures? me im a picture guru, i love to take pictures, if people want to see what they are missing out on GO HERE it is my Yahoo Photo Album of my trip to Catalina Islands, and then to ensanada Mexico!! it wasn't verry scenic, but it was still awsome out at sea! and there are activities coming out their ears!! we came ohh soo verry close to a military jet carrier...omg if i yelled i could have talked to the people on it!! but they are awsome! the jand trips are awsome as well, but cruises are much better! you are soo pampered!!

I have always wanted to go on a cruise but I think a family of seven might be a little expensive. I have always wondered what it would be like and all. Would be lots of fun. Maybe one summer I can convince my parents to take us out on a cruise.