xisto Community
sjc

Halo2 Gamers

Ok, all I really play is Team Slayer (but only with teams of four of my friends, so we can synchronize and know how eachother plays, a disadvantage of matchmaking) Rumble Pit, as I play better alone i believe, and Clan Matches. We're constantly trying to bring our clan level up, but we cant as we have about 17 people in our clan, 9 serious people and 8 idiots. the idiots tend to do matches when we are not here, and they do them very freqently and treat them like custom games. there is this one guy who as a joke shot me with a rocket when i was sneaking up on a red base with another person, the tk'ing idiot.I need to raise my rank up in Team Skirmish, everything besides team slayer (which is now 12) is 8 or less. I HATE head to head though, as its just a race for the rockets or the sword, or the oversheild.

Anyone in the Atlanta, Georgia area, we'll be hosting an overnight LAN featuring a Halo2 tournament. You can find all the details and vote for any other games you'd like to see played (PC or Xbox) on our website - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ - frag on!

i have played halo 2 its a very good game i found it amazing but i find xboxs hard to uses because there are so many controls but the game is good i enjoyed playing it :D

Ok ill add you... i love playing team CTF, Team Slayer, and Big Team Battle, i love those games... im not a high rank cause i just got it a few days ago but im...ok :D

ok i was just wondering on what, everyone plays Halo on. Do you guys play it on Xbox or Pc and which is better? Cause im thinking about getting it for Pc but im not so sure yet... so please tell me your opinions.

ok i was just wondering on what, everyone plays Halo on. Do you guys play it on Xbox or Pc and which is better? Cause im thinking about getting it for Pc but im not so sure yet... so please tell me your opinions.

56072[/snapback]

Halo is nearly identical on either system. As long as you have a decent PC you really won't notice much of a difference between it and the Xbox version. If you want to play Halo2, your only choice at this time is on the Xbox.

oh ok, cool thanks. cause i was just wondering if the game play would change or anything, because i dont own a Xbox, but everyone i know seems to play it on Xbox so thought i would be missing out on something...