xisto Community
sjc

Halo2 Gamers

hey i am looking for some friends to play halo 2 with when it comes out.addwicked Edge if you'd like to play with me. i am awsome and halo1, so hoping to be just as good at halo2

so basically, you're looking for users who have xbox live? Oh well, then that singles me out. I already preordered the limited edition, and I don't even have a xbox yet (until christmas)... so I'm probably going to have to play it at a friends house. <_< I'll try to get xbox live soon so i can play online as well.

hi there halo and halo2 fans! i have e-mail one of the employee of the bungie for the possible halo3. so far one empolyee that i interview have denide of halo3, but i still have my hopes up for halo3 for the conclusion of the serise like the book. also halo2 have lots missing ablity that was suppose to come out on halo2 which didn't. i'm guessin they r saveing it for halo3. soon as i get the interview hopely i'll post the interview on the web.

hey i am looking for some friends to play halo 2 with when it comes out.

add

wicked Edge    if you'd like to play with me. i am awsome and halo1, so hoping to be just as good at halo2

24762[/snapback]

ok if you say so

gamertag : TastyMOLOTOV

I mostly play capture the flag and deathmatch on zanzibar

The Halo series is only good in split player or when your in a banshe ;)i dont like the slow game play and the amount of flood :P so realy im 99.9999% against the development of any halo3 or any other game like halo (kill zone)