xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

What's Your Shaving Tool if you are a man with mustache

hello,there is interesting reserch,if you are man with mustache,what do u often use when you are shaving every morning?with plane or cut directly? :lol:

Edited by hulunes (see edit history)

Shaving is overrated lol. I don't shave, I "trim" with one of those knives things that I got from a dollar store, well worth it. And if i forget to shave, I'll just use a tweezer (alrite, thats a lie)

lol well. moustach is acutaly the part above your mouth only when talking about beards. I dont shave a lot yet but i do it with a like shaving mouse and this other thing. dont really know the name of it. but yeah. keeps it nice and clean. but i wanna have a 3 day beard or somehting. :lol:

He he..funny one!Well, As far as shaving is concerned...I've to do it on every alternate day!I use the triple edge razor Gillete Mach 3 (I hope that you might have heard of this) I am really sick of shaving...as I have to do it frequently! But, I have to to keep the face clean!

i used the electric razor haha for my face and i shave about every two or three days...hah but you wont that i have no hair that grow on my arms....im totally hairless there and i have very few hair on my legs...i find this sexy lol but anyways i used the electric razor for my face

You guys are talking about shaving huh. Just like some of you, I also hate shaving and it kinda shows since I don't shave until like 4 - 5 days later and I have a pretty nice scruff going. The problem is, is I wait too long to shave then it starts to itch and I get like a little rash going. The razor I use is mach 3. You know I don't even like it that much. I used to use the gilette sensor with two blades and worked so much better. this one seems to get dull much quicker or just doesnt cut as good. Maybe I should get the latest one which is fusion and has five blades. That might cut a lot better then this one. My brother, on the other hand, thinks mach 3 is sooo sooo much better then the gilette sensor. What do you guys think? Does anyone use the fusion razor? I really would like to know if that is really good or not. I'm not sure if this is what the he meant originally with what shave do you use for your mustache. It did sound like he was asking what do you use to trim your beard or mustache. I think any trimmer would do the trick if that was the case. Well good luck on your shavings.

Hey,My answer is girlfriend lol :lol: My boyfriend doesn't have that much mustache.He doesn't like shaving because more will come out after. And it'll be thick and spiky(plus I don't really like it when someone who kiss me has this spiky thing that hurts my face, anyway. haha) And since he doesn't have very much, he just pick them our using like....hair-picker thing. And he loves it when I do it for him :P

I think every one is gonna try and manual shaver with the shaving cream and stuff. And everyone is gonna try electric. But I would rather go with electric. Less of a chance of getting your face cut up. I haven't quite reached shaving point yet though :lol: . But I'm close.

Uhh....I use a classic one-bladed Bic razor..which is probably a piece of junk compared to you folks and your fancy electric razors :lol: And besides, it's like $5 for a pack of 30 or so...