xisto Community
hulunes

What's Your Constellation

well,as is known to us,constellation is a beautiful symbol for people who know when born.maybe some people call that as a fetish,i dont think so.we can see it as the description for those who born at the some range of date,which can bring colourful and interesting feeling to our usual life... :lol: what' your constellation?what does it stand for?

well i expect most people refer to this as Astrology sign...just a more common name.. and it has to do with the months that you were born

* Aries - March 21 - April 20 * Taurus - April 21 - May 21
* Gemini - May 22 - June 21
* Cancer - June 22 - July 22
* Leo - July 23 -August 21
* Virgo - August 22 - September 23
* Libra - September 24 - October 23
* Scorpio - October 24 - November 22
* Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22
* Capricorn - December 23 - January 20
* Aquarius - January 21 - February 19
* Pisces - February 20- March 20

and i was bron on December 6th, so i am a saittarius, the best of them all :lol: if anyone wants to read about their Adtrological sign you can go HERE and look it up :P personally i love it :-D lol because for me pretty much everything on there is true about me

and i was bron on December 6th, so i am a saittarius, the best of them all :P

i beg to disagree. i am a gemini and it is known that gemini is the most intelligent among the zodiac, being ruled by mercury, cunning and fast in making intelligent decisions. hehe. :lol:

if you think about a libra is better they are balance and they seek the path to the truth and justice and all that good stuff but reather be a scorpio though then slap a giant scorpain tatoo on me. :lol:

Well I am a Pisces

Traditional Pisces Traits

Imaginative and sensitive

Compassionate and kind

Selfless and unworldly

Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic

Secretive and vague

Weak-willed and easily led

I disagree with the last 2 on the dark side. I have never been secretive and vague. I have a habit of letting it all hang out so to speak; I am what you see and hear. And by no stretch of the imagination am I weak-willed and easily led. I tend to be a leader when others fail to step up and take charge. So, I guess I am not a complete believer of this Astrological business.

BTW: Albus, my husband was born on the 7th of December. Close to another thing we have in common. <_<

i love geminis, they are so funny and quick witted, but sometimes you dont know if they are serious because they are always making jokes and being sarcastic. cancers are a good laugh as well.im libra, i?m boring. but i have scorpio moon which makes me boring and envyous.

Im virgo - but im aparently a "comedy" virgo - which is unheard of.

Virgos are clean freaks, shy, reliable and intelligent :D
But they are also fussy and overcritical

As said from astrology-online

* LIKES Health foods * Lists
* Hygiene
* Order
* Wholesomeness

* DISLIKES Hazards to health
* Anything sordid
* Sloppy workers
* Squalor
* Being uncertain

Which is soo true!

'm a scorpio. They're smart, funny, strong. And to top it off, some of them even know ALL the pressure points of the human body. It is known that some have temper, sensitivity (spiritual), and impatience!

I've always disliked the stereotyping that comes with having a zodiac sign. I am a scorpio and not at all vengeful (my ex boyfriend & ex best friend can vouch for that :P) but somehow "vengeful" is a typical trait many books/sites describe a scorpio as. Then again, I thought this could be fun..

so i am a saittarius, the best of them all

I would say yes and no to that :P .. No denying the fact that sagis can be really really attractive BUT they can also behave like barbaric,uncouth centaurs >_< I had a 3 year relationship with one sagi.. Wonderful man but would I hunt him if given the chance? Absolutely!!!!

Virgos are clean freaks, shy, reliable and intelligent Posted Image But they are also fussy and overcritical

The family vet and my mother are both virgos.. So damn fussy about all the stupid things... And super clean freaks! And since I am a slob, it really gets on my mother's nerves :D

I disagree with the last 2 on the dark side. I have never been secretive and vague. I have a habit of letting it all hang out so to speak; I am what you see and hear. And by no stretch of the imagination am I weak-willed and easily led. I tend to be a leader when others fail to step up and take charge. So, I guess I am not a complete believer of this Astrological business.

Totally agree with you on that one, my cousin is a piscean and he is like you start to end..

Compulsive and obsessive

My friends and family will definitely agree with this one, apparently I am on the verge of OCD or killing people with my OCD :P And I share my sign with a shop lifter YAY!

a libra is better they are balance and they seek the path to the truth and justice and all that good stuff

:P I beg to differ, I know a libran who is most definitely neither on the path of righteousness nor is he balanced...

I was born on 25th of November and according to the list given here I am a Sagittarius. But in my birth chart made in Indian style its mentioned that I am a Scorpion. Why is such a difference. Is this difference due to different astrological methods or is it some other reason due to such differences occurs.

I was born on 25th of November and according to the list given here I am a Sagittarius. But in my birth chart made in Indian style its mentioned that I am a Scorpion. Why is such a difference. Is this difference due to different astrological methods or is it some other reason due to such differences occurs.

I think the difference comes from what is used to plot the constellation, the zodiac is mostly plotted according to the solar calendar but in many places like in India, the lunar calendar is used. In the solar calendar, we use the day/sun as reference but with the lunar calendar a month is calculated according to the moon's waxing/waning period (from new moon to the full moon) so maybe the day you were born it was Sagittarius in the solar calendar but the lunar calendar was still in Scorpio..

Hope you understand what I just said.