xisto Community
Janissary

World's Smallest Camera

Hello...

Here goes my 1st post :)

Source

This self-proclaimed smallest color camera in the world costs just $138.95, and it looks set to be a hot item among amateur voyeurs. It can be used in a hole that?s only 1/16? in diameter and measures less than 1/3? square. The camera features a 0.25? color CMOS chip and feeds on a 9-12V DC power @ 35ma power supply. The camera comes with plug and play cables, a 1 year warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

But I think even they dont show in pictures, the camera tied to a cable...

Still an amazing gadget but yet seem to be useless... What do you say?

...probally really expensive...

Supercircuits sells it for $138.95 but it says "out of stock"

...really easy to loose...

Company advertise it with these lines "Don't drop this one on the carpet, you might not find it! This camera is so small that it is barely noticeable at the end of the cables."
Edited by Janissary (see edit history)

yes now i can spy on innocent college dorm girls. lol. jk. This has a great potential for some spy uses. Something as small as this video camera i think i'm going to lose it. Its so small. Smaller than a stamp and a quarter is just scary. I'm afraid I might crush it. lol.this does seem interesting. anyone going to buy one?

"Don't drop this one on the carpet, you might not find it! This camera is so small that it is barely noticeable at the end of the cables."

lol?..... a useful gadget for spy job, but you can lose it very easy... I personally think that is useless.... :lol:

This sure does look like a neat gadget. What I would like to know is what resolutions are of the images and how long it can last on a battery. That site in the link has alot of other intresting gadgets too. If I had one I would be concerned about it breaking, it doesn't look like it's built very strong.

i think it is just designed for spying :lol: no common one would like to take a so little camera to get picture and it looks not very neat as well...certainly it must have no optics zoom system with it so small shape,so picture quality is not very good IMO.

and how long it can last on a battery

If I understand it correctly it can't last on a battery as you aren't buying a camer just the lense. I'd bet it probably doesn't even record on it's own, must supply the cables to got to a VCR or USB/FireWire.

Hawwww!! People are probably going to abuse this device!!! You know the stupid peeping toms... :lol: But freaking heck is it tiny!! I hate my mum to get her hands on one... I garantee her putting one in the house to see what I get up to whilst she's out or something.... or finding that I'm not at home.. lawl..I still can't really believe it I mean it needs all the wires and electrical stuff... if they can get it soo small surely it can't be tthhaat hard to create a video camera?..

haha @ parents putting them in the house..omg that woul dbe creepy...as a kid i always thought they had cameras eevrywhere spying one me :lol: but i think its cool they can come up with things this small, but im sure that there is acculy smaller camera's out there that are for military etc use only..and these are the OLD versions now being allowed to go public..but thats my opinion, and with how small it is i dont imagine the picture quality will be tooo decent.. i would buy one though :-D

haha @ parents putting them in the house..omg that woul dbe creepy...as a kid i always thought they had cameras eevrywhere spying one me :lol: but i think its cool they can come up with things this small, but im sure that there is acculy smaller camera's out there that are for military etc use only..and these are the OLD versions now being allowed to go public..but thats my opinion, and with how small it is i dont imagine the picture quality will be tooo decent.. i would buy one though :-D

haha.. Funny thing is...I CONSTANTLY THINK that there are cameras around me... at home mainly but also I feel my mum follows me when I go out and is spying on me! But that's just being paranoid.. and this new technology is not a good sign..

I saw someone say it's just the lense not the camera or something like that...... HUH?

Hello...

Here goes my 1st post :(

Source

This self-proclaimed smallest color camera in the world costs just $138.95, and it looks set to be a hot item among amateur voyeurs. It can be used in a hole thats only 1/16 in diameter and measures less than 1/3 square. The camera features a 0.25 color CMOS chip and feeds on a 9-12V DC power @ 35ma power supply. The camera comes with plug and play cables, a 1 year warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

But I think even they dont show in pictures, the camera tied to a cable...

Still an amazing gadget but yet seem to be useless... What do you say?

Wow, thats sooooo small.

I wonder what's the best resolution .

That camera looks totally amazing, would be really really expensive though, but would be just totally perfect for spying on ppl. Could get a shot of your next door neighbour stripping, obviously a woman though. Lol