xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shengeta

Cpanel Error

My cpanel says i have 5120mb of bandwidth and 180mb of space, I just went to Xisto - Web Hosting with the biggest package, so the cpanel should say I have 99,900mb of bandwidth and 5.4gigs of space. Is this a cpanel error or maybe something was done wrong when moving me from Xisto to Xisto - Web Hosting? Let me know how this can be fixed, thanks.

You can submit a support ticket to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ while you're waiting for an administrator's site. There are live help supporters and network administrators in the support team that will be happy to help you. You could always wait for an administrator's reply, since they have authentic access to the server too.

Since you requested your account to be transfered, it actually transfers each and every detail from the old server.Also, right after the transfer, We do not touch the clients account and wait for a confirmation for 1-2 days just to see if things are working fine on the new server.We have now upgraded your package software to PLAN 9S and the account is reflecting the new settings in your cpanel.Sorry for the inconvenience...The delay is because of the SALES team. Our sales team does not operate 24/7. Therefore, in order to shift you to higher plan, We require confirmation. I have approved it now and the plan details have been changed.