xisto Community
HiveTyrant

Response To Non-crappy Free Fp Shooters

Okay. I agree to the Counter-strike not being free. But free FPS are not neccisarily crap and people who play them ARE NOT crap. Not all of us excactly have $25-$50 in our pockets. Most kids I know are lucky to get a few dollars a MONTH. And if the person running the free FPS has a decent firewall in his server computer, even the best hacking would at least be noticed. And I like a lot of those shooters. In fact im planning on making a few of my own over the summer. So don't insult us who arn't dirty rich/spoiled/up to our eyeballs in debt/who are old enough to have even a part time job/those that don't have to help pay for a the house they're living in. Those are the oppoite situations of many people(infact most). I will respect everyones oppinions, but you shouldn't beat someone down for they're mistakes and/or situation and/or sense of taste. All those whom have possitive replies, please post; for those who have negative, dont post and be an spoiled dirtbag.

Well as ur saying "but you shouldn't beat someone down for they're mistakes and/or situation and/or sense of taste"lol if thats the case...if sombody is criticing sombody because they like a free game...then yeah i guess they are spoiled , first of all they should have respect for the people that make these free games...i mean if they wanted to they could probably find sombody to publish their game officially...be greedy and take in all of the cash of ppl , but no...these free games are made by game developers who sit all day programing them....for their self satifaction that they made a game ? nope because they want to make a game for people to enjoy...theres totally nothing wrong with free games.....if sombody likes them it is their opinion.its kinda just like saying if they took a price tag off of Counter strike..and made it free nobody would play it...some people can barley offord a computer and dont deserve to be criticised for their game choise !!!thats my opinions....Anti-Spoiled-Kids-Organisation lmfao...WOOOOH..