xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Florin

You Can Make Up To $75 Free, No Investment Needed, Risk Free

I have tried playing poker online (not for money) I would just practice a bit first playing with fake money and then go into real money if you are really looking to play and make money. I think it would be pointless to sign up just for $50 free but I guess if you really want to go ahead lol

I found a good site that offers $75 free to join and need a play for around 4 hours and you can get the money out to moneybookers, neteller, wire transfer , credit card.....
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from electriic ink:
Referral links are not allowed. Removed.

I tried this site and they say they are not currently open for signups. It seems everyone is trying to take advantage of it

I found a good site that offers $75 free to join and need a play for around 4 hours and you can get the money out to moneybookers, neteller, wire transfer , credit card.....
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from electriic ink:
Referral links are not allowed. Removed.

i think they ran out of money. they said to come back on thursday

this website is totally legit, and now they have a more advanced fraud-detection service in place aswell : they send you an automated phonecall to your landline registered to your address (which has to be legit, because of the phone call) and they ask you to type in a couple of numbers I think. rather like the paypal verify address system.btw, this is my first post on the Xisto forums for about half a year, so i would like to oficially welcome myself back!!!regards,,melkonianarg

oh man i hate this links that peaple post so THEY get "money" i have signed up for one of these and i get nothing and i never did... the only ones i truse are ones that are big like Google or something like that i think there is no way to make money off the internet! that is just my personal idea on that topic! you can disagree or you can agree but thats what i think and i will not get angry if you beg to differ.thank you for listening

but there are no referral links allowed on Xisto, so how can he be making money by posting this link?

Well, he tried, but electriic ink removed the referal link!! :angry:

Notice from electriic ink: Referral links are not allowed. Removed.

Stay well.