xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tvale

Psp V Nindendo Ds

lol this will prob turn out a flame war or somthin..usually does..anywaydespite im a nintendo fan....i find the PSP has its advantages that are obviously state-able.I like my nintendo DS for #1 its innovation#2 im a nintendo fan boy lmfao#3 and generally becaus ei wanted it,...however i feel the PSP has its advatages over it....withthe fact that..#1 Much better resolution#2 more computer/file interactivity#3 nice sleek design#4 movies...mp3's am i correct....personally i think PSP is better....BUT the price of the DS compared to it makes up ..making them even..but the awsome thing is ...that the DS will be getting an Opera Browser for browsing websites...lol yey..that may put some advantages over the psp ...but all in all...they are just as good as each other.

Well I think that the PSP is better than the DS cuz' it's a media machine (at least it has more features than the DS),it'll be getting firmware updates to get more features. The DS by the side, well I think that the age of Nintendo has already passed over. Unafortunetly the PSP it's more expensive than the DS but it has better games like GTA.

i dont have either... and i dont like the designs of either. but technically speaking, psp for its rich system and ds for its game interactivity. gotta love teh touch screen ;]they should just combine the or something. ;T

=/ PSP ftw. As stated before its a multi- media machine. The DS obviously has a better gaming library but I only want 3 games right now for both. =/ DS Lite coming out soon as well which is cool. I'll probably end up getting both by the end of the month thoug.h

i go for playstation portable (psp)! have way more options and more power. :D and the design is better. :P the nintendo ds design is terrible. and that second screen has no use. :)

Nintendo DS is a worthless platform. why would you want to have to multi task with 3!!! diffrent things to do at once. this is my opinion, i havent played it so its probaly a bad one. but psp is better , graphics wise and games wise.nintendo has been more of a cartoon type platform.

PSP is definetly superior if you look at specs. But you can't play shooting games on it because it only has one analog stick... The touchpad thing on the DS is pretty awesome, but not all games actually really use it.

psp sucks wish i never got 1 no games no updates its pants had it from day 1 and there no new games i anit played it 4 the last 2months thats a thing were is my psp lol dont buy a psp or ds hold out 4 the ps3 save your money

Edited by truman69 (see edit history)

I like the fact that the PSP has a built in web browser. I'm guessing some people bought it strictly for that (I was about to :) ). But the DS has a cartridge coming out (About sometime in June I think) that the Oprea Web Browser company is making. It's a web browser for the DS, it's probally only going to support the basic web features (HTML (of course), Javascript, and they said their probally building flash into it.) The DS to me has a better choice of games, the PSP is cool because it can play DVD's but the thing is, you can't use you old ones, you have to buy special fitting ones, that don't work on anything else.

One more reason the DS is sweet is because the DS Linux project is coming along great. They've already got all the basic linux ports done. And recently (well mabye not recently but about a month ago) they released the Nano-X GUI for the DS. :)

You know arguments like this are funny because no matter what is said or what is proved no one can ever win. However Im going to put in my two cents worth. Let me just start off with the DS. The DS has some GREAT games especially in the multiplayer playing mario kart was with out a doubt probebly some of the funnest hours of my life. However whats important to remember is that when ever i did play it it was with my freinds and the six or seven of us would have an awesome time. And thats what I think the DS is good for hanging back chilling with freinds and what not because it really does have an awesome multiplayer the single player side of it however is well... a little weak to say the least but thenyou have the PSP. I never bought a psp but ive played on them quite a bit and i was gonna get one after i sold my DS but never got around to it. The PSP is deffinetly sweet with the sleek look of it, the ability to have songs on it as well as movies and all your other great files... its hard to beat for sure. But the multiplayer is almost nonexistant. The online play hasnt taken off and there just arnt that popular and not that many people at school or work have them do to the steep prices of the merchandise such as the actual psp, the memory cards and the games as well as the umd movies. The psp is sweet but with no multiplayer and a steep price tag alot of people it really seems like are not that eager to buy them. I just recently sold my DS though just because if there arnt any freinds around it really isnt that fun to play there good single player games are few and far betweeen. Over all though I think there both good systems but the DS's lack of good single player games and the PSPS almost non exisstant multiplayer just really make both systems not all that great kinda like the last election :)

hey you guys whats happening? im all for da psp! in fact im using it right now to type this messege lol! but anyways i think the psp is better because it has the internet for starters. and you can update it whenever you want to, because sony is forever at work working on new features and making the best experience possible. not even nintendo can say that about their DS i know because i have one of those as well lol! and besides the updates you can play games other than the "everyone" rating on it.