xisto Community
Borghunter

Trillian Vs. Msn Which is better?

Trillian Vs. MSN  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Trillian is a program that you can use to login multiple chat-servers like msn-messenger, irc, yahoo and so on. msn-messenger is a pure chat-client which only can connect to the msn-server and is able to use all functions provided on it.I like gaim allot which has (allmost) the same possibilities as trilian only it's opensource but the fact that you can have it all in one program is perfect :lol:

I have used Trillian for years now since I have friends on ICQ, Yahoo, and AIM. It has solved the problem I was having with using so much resource with all those programs running. I have had some trouble with compatibility at times, but Cerulean seems to catch up with issues fairly well. I vote for Trillian since you can't compare it to a program that only services one messenger program.

trillian all the way just way better overal program... a few things that i dont like in trillian is that u cant use mics and its hard to get a webcam to work but otherwise i love it cause i use aim/yim/msn and instead of having 3 programs i have 1 that is running less than each of the programs (cpu)plus msn is made by microsft and well i hate microsft only use there os for the games...ive got vmware from my dads work and i use suse off of that