xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chikenty

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

BattleField 2: Modern Combat is for ps2 along with xbox and soon to be xbox 360. It is on the Pc but is way different. Its called BattleField 2. Well if you have a ps2 and the ethernet adapter you can play online. It is very fun when you get use to it because you know where people hide what to do in a bad situation and all that. Its fun to play in a clan. You get all your friends together and play and opposing team that is packed with friends. This game was rated about a 7.4 i think but it highly fun. IF you like games where you can take your frustration out then heres the game. Although it has caused me frustration. So if you have your ps2(or xbox) i recommend you to buy this game. Its $40 but for xbox 360 it is $60

I always thought that Battlefield 2 was fun, but I can't play it on my computer since it sucks horribly. However I can't play FPSs on PS2 (stupid noobstick) so I'm kind of out of luck here. But BF2 is a SWEET game.

Yea I have Battlefield 2 for xbox and my little brother has it for PS2 we both play it online and I must say it is by far better on PS2 online because theres less lag and general connection problems associated with the Xbox version although the xbox version does have three new downloadbale maps. I highly recomend you buy this game on either console as it abouts evens itself out with the two previous factors. Anyway my gamertag on Xbox Live is WarlikeWorm feel free to add me and we'll play sometime?Dan

Oooh, I got this too on my PS2, it is indeed sick. I love playing as it is fun as hell. This is indeed hte best online game for the PS2 right now, i think it is even better then Socom 3, but that is my opinion. and oh god, the first time I saw the artilliry strike, I almost crapped my pants it was so awesome.

Yes, Battlefield 2 MC is the best game there is out there for XBOX Live. Its pretty much the only game I play, other than Forza Motorsport, and I love it. The graphics are so great, plus, everything is sooo realistic.. great game! <3

If you ever been acostomed to EA Games like I have to me BF2 was a total blowout. WORST ever. I used to play BF1942 mod DC- A.K.A. Desert Combat. I was in a clan called sworn enemy, one if the best clans in the nation. As soon as bf2 came out dc feel apart breaking the clan appart. The game was too high end system specced and it costed alot of $ to get an decent upgarde to our computer systems. However I cant wait for BF2 Modern combat for xbox 360 because it gives EA a chance to re-defy themselves witch I hope they do. They havent been doing that well buisness wise since bf2 came out, beleive me or not but its true. The game that was so highly anticipated turned out to be a mess with bugs and errors. It wasnt even a stable game to play. Hopefully the BF2 Modern Combat on xbox 360 fixes this and reclains BF2 as a suitable game.

i installed BF2 cause everyone saids its a cool game but i really didnt like it, i dont know but the gaming experience its a bit slow, plus you have to shot like a donzen of times a guy to kill him, i think they tryied to make feels real, but i dont like it.

Oooh, I got this too on my PS2, it is indeed sick. I love playing as it is fun as hell. This is indeed hte best online game for the PS2 right now, i think it is even better then Socom 3, but that is my opinion.
and oh god, the first time I saw the artilliry strike, I almost crapped my pants it was so awesome.

Wrong answer, its as good as socom3

I have BF2:MC op ps2, and i'm going to buy socom3 when it comes out in europe over 2 days.
There are many differences between the two games:

BF2:mc has a fast gameplay, vehicles are more important
Socom3: has a slow gameplay=>more tactic =>if you die, ur *BLEEP*ed, vehicles aren't really nessecary

Everyone has to play both games before they can decide wich game is the best

I think that BF2 on the computer is better. It allows up to 64 players in a server, better maps, more teamworkoptions, and i could go on and on.I might ad that while watching XPLAY on G4TV. It was given a 3 point lower rating than the computer version. So the matter speaks for it self. Plus is better way to spend your money. it is upgradable, mods are put out for it. and you don't need to pay for Xbox live to play which is an additional 100 bucks if you include the price of getting the hardware to set up the connection.Well thats just my opinion.