xisto Community
LolliPop

Last Book You Read?

Last book I read was Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison. It was pretty interesting and he has a style all his own that no author I've read or heard of so far has ever imitated (or at least been able to). Currently I'm reading A Confederacy of Dunces by James Kennedy Toole, and when I finish that, I hope to start the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin.

My last book were "Secrets of the 3rd Bulgarian Country", the writer is the vice-director of The Museum of the Bulgarian History. Really interesting :P I read before it few Aghata Christie's novels. All of them are really interesting, long, and the cases are really complicated. I would recommend them to everyone :)

Last book I read would be If You Could See Me Now by Cecilia Ahern Its a quirky, original read about a woman who discovers that her nephew?s imaginary friend may actually exist. In fact, this imaginary friend may even be a handsome, romantic stranger called Ivan who is keen on winning Elizabeth?s heart. The catch? Nobody else can see him. Its really good. I've been hooked to her books lately: P.S. I love you and Rosie Dunne. :P

Hello,The last book I must have read was a book by Pyotr Manteufel.. It is about a naturalist in Moscow and the experiments conducted in Moscow Zoo. Most of these experiments are conducted to understand the internal clock of an animal and to see how they use their instincts.This book is quite old and I like reading it.. I have read it many many times. Right Now I am reading a book by Echardth Tolle "THE POWER OF NOW" I usually do not go for these kind of books but was curious none the less and I seem to like now that I have started understanding the meaning.Another book that I was reading again was Maxim Gorky's Mother.. Interesting book is all I can say. It goes a bit slow but enjoyable no doubt

speaking of old... i just finished reading THE LOST WORLD by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in one day. :P it's a short book, and it's in the public domain, so i got it right away and started reading it the moment i had the itch to read it. :D it got me interested in the book when it was recently announced in the papers that the bones of a new giant dinosaur have been unearthed in argentina. :P i enjoyed reading it, simultaneous with a text-to-speech rendition of the book using microsoft mary's voice (i just wanted to experience an audio book reading, that's all B)).

at the moment, i'm reading an ebook pertaining to adsense, a 199-page-turner. B) hopefully, i can learn something from it to increase my adsense income on my site. B) something educational for a change. B)

My last book i read was "Black Like Me" by John Howard Griffin.In my opinion, it was a very powerful book.Had to read it for school. I don't know why, but it seems like every book they make me read in school is so boring or monotone, that i can't get through the first couple of chapters. I'm happy to say that I flew through Black Like Me. Don't get me wrong, its not all about how fast the book is over with, i just couldn't put it down :rolleyes:

I'd just finished reading the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. A great story with vampires, romance, and horror. Although it isn't really scary. I heard that it was next to Harry Potter. Twilight is one of the top 3 of my favorites. My Secound favorite book is Dawn Rochelle Books. The 4th book before the last. I think it's popular. It's about a girl who has cancer. Really interesting.