xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

From Where You Get Sigs?

I know im stupid , but i have been watching very great pics , below some guys posts..i know somehow these are called SIgs....what is mean by sigs ? and most important, from where you guys get these sigs...:lol:

SIGS is short for signatures. It's most eye-catching way of making your internet identity unique from the rest.

Xisto has dedicated graphics section as well as the top rated graphics designers (they are called our GFX Crew). Check out http://forums.xisto.com/topic/202-sigs/ and other GFX (graphics) areas, especially SOTW (Signature Of The Week).

Sigs, short for "signatures", when relating to graphics, are the rectangular images in people's signatures. They are made using graphic-based/image-manipulation programs: Adobe Photoshop, Jasc Paint Shop Pro, The GIMP, etc. They mostly deal with styles, brushes, color, and renders. We all make our own sigs using the previously-mentioned programs.

Stupid to ask but can some one gift me some sig :lol:

Sigs, short for "signatures", when relating to graphics, are the rectangular images in people's signatures. They are made using graphic-based/image-manipulation programs: Adobe Photoshop, Jasc Paint Shop Pro, The GIMP, etc. They mostly deal with styles, brushes, color, and renders. We all make our own sigs using the previously-mentioned programs.

I personally use Adobe Photoshop because it is much easier for me but takes some time to get used to. Many people download brushes and then ads thing called a render which is just an object that is placed and sometimes blended into the sig. They usually have a theme. You can request a sig like stated above.