xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Final)arkJon

New Tv What should i get

ok so we got this new entertainment system and the width for the tv is gotta be less than 40 in. the hieght has to be less than 31in. we want a widescreen, so what can anyone suggest???? we llooked into the new dells comin out, maybe.... someone plz helpNote: (40in is the dimentions, its not saying i can have a 40 inch plasma, etc.) look under the demintions! thx, if anyone wants to suggest a brand thats cool, price doesnt really matter either does kind(plasma, Lcd, Prefferably not tube...)thx everyone

What about that?

Stats

20" LCD display: Enjoy dynamic digital images from an ultra-slim display that doubles as a computer monitor. LCD technology offers a sleek, versatile alternative to larger TVs, and the streamlined silver cabinet looks great anywhere.

EDTV monitor: Experience smooth, crisp enhanced definition (480p) images when connected to a digital receiver or progressive-scan DVD player.

Widescreen: Enjoy your favorite films in their original cinematic format thanks to the 16:9 aspect ratio.

Improved picture: Philips Crystal Clear III technology and the digital comb filter enhance picture sharpness for a crisp, natural look.

Audio enhancement: Enjoy Dolby? virtual surround sound from the built-in flat speakers.

Full range of inputs: S-video, A/V and component inputs let you connect your entire home theater system.

PC compatible: Use the VGA input to use this sleek flat-screen as a PC monitor.

FM radio tuner: Enjoy more than just TV with the built-in FM radio tuner

Link

cool guys thx, but im goin w/ the 40 inch new dells that will be comin out!! yeah o yea o yea(we already have a 61in sony so im pretty much set for nfl sunday ticket!!!) cool ok sorta good advice lol of corse big lol im not stupid(BIG IS BEST)

BTW.. what is the advantages/disadv. of LCD and Plasma TV? which is better?& why dont choose slide screen projector for ur BIG tv?

BTW.. what is the advantages/disadv. of LCD and Plasma TV? which is better?

& why dont choose slide screen projector for ur BIG tv?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would probably say LCD over plasma, even tho plasma may have better features such as Contrast, Viewing Angle, Video Playback. The LCD's have Computer Use, Used At Any Altitude(ie: Planes), Longevity, Screen Integrity, and the LCD's require alot less power consumption, and last time i check, in my neck of the woods they are selling plasma tv's for more than lcd's so along with the features and price. I would have to choose the LCD Tv. As for a projector, well thats just a pain in the *bottom*.