xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Favourite Game(s) Off Of "midway Arcade Treasures 2 Ps2" What game do you play the most on it and the others?

This was released a year or 2 ago and I like it alot being a Mortal Kombat fan myself and I also have the first Mortal Kombat game on a PLUG in and Play thing. Now I have Mortal Kombat 2. I love the gameplay on it. And Mortal Kombat 3 on it as well looks pretty good. And I am wondering how many people have bought it? And what are your favourite games that are on this version of "Midway Arcade Treasures 1, 2, and 3". So far on number 2 my 2 favourite games are:Mortal Kombat 2 and 3. Maybe I'll try the others someday when I feel like it. :lol:

Mortal Kombat is one of my favourite games as well. I played them all 1 2 3 4 , Deadly Alliance and Decpetion. They are all great in their own way. Then when Shoalin Monks came that gave me a whole new MK experience. My brother and I played that game constantly but we were never able to beat Shoa Kahn. Then when I went to my cousins house he said that he couldnt either but then when he was playing aganst him and I told him what I used against him he was able to beat it.

I played a few other games in here and only the 2 Mortal Kombat games look good to play, I played Pit-Fighter just out of curiousity and wow the graphics were choppy and way out of date. When I finished it I went back to playing the Mortal Kombat games in there because they're the only games in here that are actually fun to play. Hopefully someday Midway releases a "Midway Arcade Treasures" with Mortal Kombat 1 in it put them all in the Treasures Series.