xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brainet

Google Payments

Posted Image

Google has recently updated their blog with more information on its upcoming payment system. This new system will enable Google Adwords, Google Video, Google Earth, and Google Store users to purchase directly from the company.

We expect to add payment functionality to Google services where our users need a way to buy online. For us, it?s all about bringing our users a better online experience whether they?re searching or buying.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Quotes are in QUOTE tags.

google just seems to be coming up with a ton of stuff recently, i think they are trying to to get at the top of the line..which in a way i think they would deserve.lol, well they might be headed there soon

I think, this Google Payment thingy is going to expand further and compete PAYPAL :lol:Anyway, people who are fed up with PayPal can opt for their service :P

I like the idea of having Google payments competing with Paypal, I have heard many people complaining about Paypal. When one company has monopoly over specific business there are more problems that we could think of. Therefore, competitors coming into play in the same field is a good thing and a sign of positive development for end users so that users/customers are not taken for granted.

this is a very interesting development,i've always been reluctant to register for paypal and use the paypal account to buy stuff onlinehowever, if google starts a service somewhat similar to paypal then all my problems will be solved!does the service allow me to use the money i made from the publisher networkto buy stuff online??also, can anyone plz post a link to the article?i would like to read it

Isn't competition great? I currently use PayPal for most of my sales needs, but I can only anticipate Google will create something much better.Perhaps from this, PayPal will compete with much better rates. I can't see how an ATM machine can even justify taking $2 or more per transaction, let alone a 8-12% steal on your sales.I can't get over the power of Google Analytics... of course, you have to add a little bit of HTML code to your pages, but the info you get is so worth it.

Wow its great to hear that google is opening a exchane for money..!!!I think they are going to use paypal system or xoom system for any type of money exchanges or transfers.Paypal really sucks, u know guys i have lost lot of money using paypal,Once i had used the paypal id for some type of activity, but in that u beleive or not i lost $1000 in that.When i contacted them they did not reply and even did not give insurance, man paypal really sucks.!!I think google never does this and if they want there company to stand they should really maintain good interaction with customers.All the best for Google.